Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Maybe we’re excited to find out about these characters, and not just writing it off because we don’t know everything about a game still two whole months away?

I do think it’s kind of funny to see the internets reaction to ME’s rollout. A lot of people are spazzing because they’re taking their time with a slow rollout with minimal spoiling. It’s just like how people complained for years for movies revealing too much in trailers, but freak out when a major blockbuster has a few vague teasers.

Fact is, a week before the game, we’re going to have a million reviews and gameplay vids etc etc. Why man are out here tweaking out because they don’t know if they’re going to buy a game two months from now is jokes to me.
Breh

Im one of the biggest ME stans on here

If this game was called Andromeda by Bioware/EA i wouldn't care about it

It's a complete reboot

We need more than new characters to eant buy it

2 months before we should knowa liitle more detail than the new badguy(?) are Star Trek lookin dudes andwe do a lot of flying and driving

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Breh

Im one of the biggest ME stans on here

If this game was called Andromeda by Bioware/EA i wouldn't care about it

It's a complete reboot

We need more than new characters to eant buy it

2 months before we should knowa liitle more detail than the new badguy(?) are Star Trek lookin dudes andwe do a lot of flying and driving
But bruh, before you can ever play the game, you'll know everything. You KNOW you will, so why the hell does it matter?

EDIT: Just saw the trailer, now we know the stakes. Gotta find a new planet before the arc runs out of power :whew:

Off the rip, I don't think I like Ryder's voice, at all :heh:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
But bruh, before you can ever play the game, you'll know everything. You KNOW you will, so why the hell does it matter?

EDIT: Just saw the trailer, now we know the stakes. Gotta find a new planet before the arc runs out of power :whew:

Off the rip, I don't think I like Ryder's voice, at all :heh:

:ohreallynow: Nah, his voice straight IMO it's more lively than Shepard's. It's Sara Ryder's voice that's weak. I don't like Scott's face tho, looks too moist. Gonna spend hours making the best breh I can.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:ohreallynow: Nah, his voice straight IMO it's more lively than Shepard's. It's Sara Ryder's voice that's weak. I don't like Scott's face tho, looks too moist. Gonna spend hours making the best breh I can.
I prefered Shep's, it was deeper, dude was monotone because he was a G. This dude sounds like every male lead in a Teen dystopian joint. Sara sounds harder than him. Plus, I can't even imagine that voice coming out of my black Ryder

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I prefered Shep's, it was deeper, dude was monotone because he was a G. This dude sounds like every male lead in a Teen dystopian joint. Sara sounds harder than him. Plus, I can't even imagine that voice coming out of my black Ryder

:yeshrug: I've heard Tom Taylorson speak many times. He don't sound soft to me meanwhile Sara Ryder sound way too perky for me.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
For those still complaining that they haven't shown us enough, There's going to be a 10 hour trial from EA Access 6 days before the release where you can play the actual game yourself.

Real shyt...why do cats want to see a lot anyway? I feel like its a damned if you do damned if you don't situation. If they show stuff they'll be hit with the "You're showing too much" critique and when they don't show "enough" cats say they're hiding. Came comes out in two months, I feel like we can wait