Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
But bruh, before you can ever play the game, you'll know everything. You KNOW you will, so why the hell does it matter?

EDIT: Just saw the trailer, now we know the stakes. Gotta find a new planet before the arc runs out of power :whew:

Off the rip, I don't think I like Ryder's voice, at all :heh:
Just saw the trailer that should have dropped in Dec... We already knew abt that and the Kett

Both Ryder have been intervirwed and he spoke for thewhole trailer

Sorry the promo has been weak
Im expecting a 7/10 beautiful run of the mill story game with a Mass Effect slin

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Breh

Im one of the biggest ME stans on here

If this game was called Andromeda by Bioware/EA i wouldn't care about it

It's a complete reboot

We need more than new characters to eant buy it

2 months before we should knowa liitle more detail than the new badguy(?) are Star Trek lookin dudes andwe do a lot of flying and driving
how much did people really know about Saren or the collectors?

yal really need to step back and look at how yal sound :hhh:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
how much did people really know about Saren or the collectors?

yal really need to step back and look at how yal sound :hhh:
Nice try.

By that time ppl had played ME1and had an idea of the setting and characters. And the staked r different than when MEfirst cane out.

Why is it so hard to understand that this a reboot?

The trilogy is barely background on this game.

Even still, we don't know what type of game we're playing. The combat videos r bare.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nice try.

By that time ppl had played ME1and had an idea of the setting and characters. And the staked r different than when MEfirst cane out.

Even still, we don't know what type of game we're playing. The combat videos r bare.
What does a reboot have to do with anything?

Going into ME1, the amount you knew about Saren's relationship with the Reapers - which is his entire driving motivation - was next to nothing. If anything, Saren's relationship with the Geth was the biggest sell going into ME1.

You know exactly what kind of game this is, you just not liking that they're not ramping this up like ME3 was. There is no full-on #finishthefight end of a trilogy all hands on deck push behind this. You're an explorer, and in that sense you've already been handed a full deck on what it means to be that in this universe.

Explore.... ie, get the answers yourself lol. You're gonna get all the tools you need to go out and do just that. Factions aren't named and detailed ahead of time with feature vids on how Cerberus has amped up its military trying to keep you from your very clear goals.

You're asking for story elements that not only would inherently spoil the game, but you're asking for them in spite of never having those before in ME1 or 2.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
this goddamn game need to come out already:blessed:
raw

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
lol.

People have bought into numbers and shyt. Games have to be 12/10 to even be considered GOTY "worthy". :mjlol:

Yes.... I don't get that either.... cats act like it has to be a "black & white" issue.... if it's not great then it sucks.

lol

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Nice try.

We knew jack shyt about ME1 before it came out other than it was by BioWare and it was a third person shooter.

Trust the process. :ufdup: