Hostile

All Star
Daps
"They need to show more"

No, not really.

If they did a story trailer and spoiled the story you would all be bytching.
A gameplay trailer can't spoil gameplay tho. We ain't seeing shyt but run & gun. Not enough to make me pick up the game. They fukkin wit us.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I just want to know if this is going to satisfy me as an RPG fan.

If it's gonna be even more like a 3rd person shooter action game, then I'm gonna wait to play it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I still have yet to buy ME3. I want to remember the story for how it was at ME2. I think DAI was underwhelming so I want to see reviews. But even that's not safe anymore because devs are starting to buy them out too.

Buy ME3 And get it over with it's not like the original ending where the shyt was fukked up the DLC made it tolerable in the end but they still just fukked it up narrative wise... Those last 5 minutes basically destroyed everything they built up in that universe. :heh:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
"more control" means all kinds of shyt, not all of it good... too many options/toggles/schemes/etc and your gameplay is going to be choppy, painstakingly slow trash. Too much depending on the AI, and your AI has to be godlike (too many devs sip the koolaid on their own AI).

Then comes balancing that shyt against what the game is supposed to leave the player to be challenged by...

Its not that simple, basically :ld:
It doesn't have to be. You can have the AI take care of most of it. But giving us RPG heads the fukking OPTION would be commendable.

Noni

Rookie
Daps
Buy ME3 And get it over with it's not like the original ending where the shyt was fukked up the DLC made it tolerable in the end but they still just fukked it up narrative wise... Those last 5 minutes basically destroyed everything they built up in that universe. :heh:

LOL is that the extended cut you're talking about? See, what got me upset is that they gassed everyone's heads up and said the choices in the previous games would have an effect on the endings and it LITERALLY boiled down to RGB REGARDLESS what you did. Can Shepherd survive in any ending other than green (being a reaper doesn't count). But maybe you're right. Maybe that won't happen this time around....maybe. Just hate getting my hopes up.

Eoin

Pro
Daps
Question brehs, have the ever explained why most aliens have the same body types as humans? I.e 2 legs, 2 arms, stand up straight etc. Or is that just something we have to ignore?

Noni

Rookie
Daps
Question brehs, have the ever explained why most aliens have the same body types as humans? I.e 2 legs, 2 arms, stand up straight etc. Or is that just something we have to ignore?

Technically the elcor and the Hanar don't have the same body types as humans. They just don't have prominent roles in the game.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
LOL is that the extended cut you're talking about? See, what got me upset is that they gassed everyone's heads up and said the choices in the previous games would have an effect on the endings and it LITERALLY boiled down to RGB REGARDLESS what you did. Can Shepherd survive in any ending other than green (being a reaper doesn't count). But maybe you're right. Maybe that won't happen this time around....maybe. Just hate getting my hopes up.

Yep and this is exactly why I'm not going in blind... :heh: everything they said before was a goddamn lie. I learned my lesson. I was expecting that hollywood ending where we got that final fight with harbinger for the fate of the entire universe winner takes all... if you had enough galactic readiness you could win. I would have wrote it that defeating harbinger was the key since he was the leader the ending could have been 100 times better, but that fukking Casey Hudson....:pacspit:

Eoin

Pro
Daps
Technically the elcor and the Hanar don't have the same body types as humans. They just don't have prominent roles in the game.

Yeah thats why i said most but even some these female aliens got breasts

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I guess you never played ME2 and ME3 because those were barely RPG compared to ME1. :mjlol:

You dudes obviously never paid attention to the original trilogy in depth.
ME2 received some shyt for it's lack lot of rpg elements . So did ME3 for lack of choices.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a story trailer and then there's a STORY trailer.... The game comes out in 2 months.... and no one knows what the story is, main characters, plot, main enemies, factions.... There should have been a story trailer by now.... :francis: Mass Effect 2 had the goat teaser trailers leading up to the big story trailer we didnt even get that.

there is a trailer that shows exactly what you asking for though....they released a trailer/vid that shows this ship/crew going into new areas of space looking for a new place to settle down....

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I've had the deluxe pre-ordered on Amazon since November and it's cheaper than a standard game because of prime savings, but I'm cancelling it and ordering the Standard because I like the cover more :heh:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I've had the deluxe pre-ordered on Amazon since November and it's cheaper than a standard game because of prime savings, but I'm cancelling it and ordering the Standard because I like the cover more :heh:
The standard does have a better cover :mjlol:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
The standard does have a better cover :mjlol:
Both covers suck imo. I keep saying where is the squad? Mass Effect 3 didn't have the squad on the cover but that was acceptable. We were already introduced to majority of the squad in the first game. Ash & Garrus were on the cover of ME1.