Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Just came from the site;

Jay-Z-so-so.gif

All that and they don't even show us the narrator (I believe it's a Salaran pilot)

They gotta do better

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

I wonder what they mean by that. IMO the control of your squad in the main trilogy wasn't much. Map their best power to the d-pad, tell em to fall back, hold, or concentrate on the enemy you're blasting.

Sounds bad if there are super bosses but you can't control your squad to help you out much... :patrice:

Sorry, brehs

I can't remember where

I think in the vid I posted earlier, but, it's an hour long

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
"They need to show more"

No, not really.

If they did a story trailer and spoiled the story you would all be bytching.

There's a story trailer and then there's a STORY trailer.... The game comes out in 2 months.... and no one knows what the story is, main characters, plot, main enemies, factions.... There should have been a story trailer by now.... :francis: Mass Effect 2 had the goat teaser trailers leading up to the big story trailer we didnt even get that.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
There's a story trailer and then there's a STORY trailer.... The game comes out in 2 months.... and no one knows what the story is, main characters, plot, main enemies, factions.... There should have been a story trailer by now.... :francis: Mass Effect 2 had the goat teaser trailers leading up to the big story trailer we didnt even get that.

ME:A is a reboot. I think people are forgeting this. ME2 and ME3 are sequels in a trilogy that built up off the last entry.

And the plot of the game has already been explained... I don't know why they should be expanding anything beyond "The game set is before ME3 in another galaxy where the milky way species are tasked with colonizing new worlds".

The main characthers are the Ryders, PB, Liam, Cora, etc. Bsically you, your crew, and anyone on the Tempest.

The "main enemies" -- if they can even really count in a game about colonization -- is obviously the ominous Kett alien from the cinematic trailer.

Did the first ME trailer really tell us anything?

I don't know about the rest of y'all but I'm going into this game BLIND. I went into ME1 relatively blind and it become one of my favorite games of all time.

I don't really need to know anything storywise because Bioware has never failed at that.

The only thing that constructively matters are the gameplay videos which showcase the technical aspects of the game and what we are to expect mechanially.

The lesser the better. The current coverage for the game is actually the perfect amount to me.

ME:A is supposed to be an entirely novel adventure. I want to be surprised by everything and feel the same way when I played ME1 for the first time.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ME:A is a reboot. I think people are forgeting this. ME2 and ME3 are sequels in a trilogy that built up off the last entry.

And the plot of the game has already been explained... I don't know why they should be expanding anything beyond "The game set is before ME3 in another galaxy where the milky way species are tasked with colonizing new worlds".

The main characthers are the Ryders, PB, Liam, Cora, etc. Bsically you, your crew, and anyone on the Tempest.

The "main enemies" -- if they can even really count in a game about colonization -- is obviously the ominous Kett alien from the cinematic trailer.

Did the first ME trailer really tell us anything?

I don't know about the rest of y'all but I'm going into this game BLIND. I went into ME1 relatively blind and it become one of my favorite games of all time.

I don't really need to know anything storywise because Bioware has never failed at that.

The only thing that constructively matters are the gameplay videos which showcase the technical aspects of the game and what we are to expect mechanially.

The lesser the better. The current coverage for the game is actually the perfect amount to me.

ME:A is supposed to be an entirely novel adventure. I want to be surprised by everything and feel the same way when I played ME1 for the first time.

After the End of ME3 I cant go in blind.... :francis:

Noni

Rookie
Daps
Like I said breh... EA gotta earn my trust back. I aint jumping in headfirst this time...:mjlol: I learned my lesson. After I paid $70 for ME3

I still have yet to buy ME3. I want to remember the story for how it was at ME2. I think DAI was underwhelming so I want to see reviews. But even that's not safe anymore because devs are starting to buy them out too.