MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
They legit said youll have less control over your squad than previous game

I wonder what they mean by that. IMO the control of your squad in the main trilogy wasn't much. Map their best power to the d-pad, tell em to fall back, hold, or concentrate on the enemy you're blasting.

Sounds bad if there are super bosses but you can't control your squad to help you out much... :patrice:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i understand thats been part of ME since 1, but i dont like playing QB. they need to focus more efforts on world exploration, decision making, and the fighting/shooting mechanics

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I wonder what they mean by that. IMO the control of your squad in the main trilogy wasn't much. Map their best power to the d-pad, tell em to fall back, hold, or concentrate on the enemy you're blasting.

Sounds bad if there are super bosses but you can't control your squad to help you out much... :patrice:
You know what they mean. They're going to do what they did to the tactics system in DA:I.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
For any of the brehs who haven’t, here’s the big ME:A thread on reddit that has all the information compiled from the various interviews, Q&A’s, and videos compiled.

https://www.red

dit.com/r/masseffect/comments/4dlizt/everything_to_know_about_mass_effect_andromeda/

Combine the url otherwise it posts as a giant image.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
EA got people going crazy by not saying a damn thing :dead: I'll never doubt EA again

They got Infinite Warfare level hype (good and bad) with a fraction of the spending

Noni

Rookie
Daps
tk7nztzyjj4pydalf01f.jpg

Isn't this one of the new squadmates?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
tk7nztzyjj4pydalf01f.jpg

Isn't this one of the new squadmates?

Yeah, and some folks already hate her calling her "Sera 2.0".

I actually don't give a fukk about the aliens this time around. I'm more interested in the PAWG Cora and breh Liam. Bioware hasn't revealed their faces yet.

Noni

Rookie
Daps
Yeah, and some folks already hate her calling her "Sera 2.0".

I actually don't give a fukk about the aliens this time around. I'm more interested in the PAWG Cora and breh Liam. Bioware hasn't revealed their faces yet.

....Sera? Hmmm, I must not be keeping up because I hadn't heard much of that. But I did see this circulating though:

tumblr_o8qbrd3lZk1u31sp3o1_500.jpg

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yep. Kinda annoyed at devs assuming we don't want more control over our squads. It's a fukking RPG.

Well. At least it used to be
"more control" means all kinds of shyt, not all of it good... too many options/toggles/schemes/etc and your gameplay is going to be choppy, painstakingly slow trash. Too much depending on the AI, and your AI has to be godlike (too many devs sip the koolaid on their own AI).

Then comes balancing that shyt against what the game is supposed to leave the player to be challenged by...

Its not that simple, basically :ld: