He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Simps would never

Those pre-smashing scenes with Mordin were GOAT. He's your boy, but he's a doctor at the same time so he's always dropping subliminals, judgements, :whoa:s, and :steviej:s when he's going through his obligations.

Yeah I am just now getting around to playing part 2. Don't judge me breh:hamster:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
:scust: Looks straight up like a 3rd person shooter. Where the fukk are the cover spots? They don't take cover in the videos they just jumpin and shootin. Is dodge roll even in this time around?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:scust: Looks straight up like a 3rd person shooter. Where the fukk are the cover spots? They don't take cover in the videos they just jumpin and shootin. Is dodge roll even in this time around?
There's plenty of cover - all of the videos just putting emphasis on abilities (and looking stupid). I wouldn't even trip.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Just beat me 3 again. Even with the fixed version it's still underwhelming :francis:. Please don't screw up ME Andromeda.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Mass effect pre-loading starts March 17 so all the brehs with the:flabbynsick: Internet you might as start March 17 immediately:umad:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
That’s been tripping me out, too. But you gotta really look at the levels and there are spots for cover so you can play the traditional way. I don’t really have too much interest in running and gunning like they’re doing in these videos. But once I saw that tactical cloak+snipe clip that was like 2 seconds long I chilled.

But there have been some spaces that look super open and sparse in some of these clips that leave me concerned. Deffo want to see more cover play as we get the real rollout for release.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just bought the collector's edition (it comes with a steelbook case and a fully functional N1 rover R/C car). $200 though :sadcam:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Be careful, I think one of the collectors editions dont come with the game.
It doesn't come with the game. The $260 bundle does though, but I'm just gonna buy the game on PC for 25% off through GMG, so I thought I'd save some money there.

I might cancel the amazon collector's edition (it is really expensive), but I wanted to reserve it, in case it sells out.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It doesn't come with the game. The $260 bundle does though, but I'm just gonna buy the game on PC for 25% off through GMG, so I thought I'd save some money there.

I might cancel the amazon collector's edition (it is really expensive), but I wanted to reserve it, in case it sells out.
At that price point and no game I doubt it will sell out