Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Tom Taylor sounded neutral to me in one interview he had with some brehs on youtube. I know a breh that sounds similar to him in real life as well. Don't know about Fryda Wolff tho.
As long the choices reflect the ability to make your Ryder a different person thru each playthru, it's cool.

I didn't see Fem Shep as a white woman, even though Jennifer Hale voiced her

avcon-jennifer.jpg

But, Shep could be serious and professional or be super cool with the crew

So, I'm only worried about the whole "lighter tone" of this game

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
:gucci: DAI had it's problems but I dont think forgettable characters was one of them. Sounds like you played the game sleeping. The only forgettable characters in the game were Giselle and Corypheus.

:gucci: those two were forgettable? Nah Fiona and Dennet got that crown. Corypheus attacking Haven and then shytting on everyone's faith with that simple bar "I been to the Golden City and i found it empty" and Giselle being the one to renew everyone's faith after that L Corypheus dropped with a single song that connected into the theme song which ended Act 1 and started Act 2 makes them Unforgettable characters.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Talking to Jack has me feeling some kind of way. She is so emotionally unstable if feels like the last thing she needs is a romance with ShepGawd :ld:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: those two were forgettable? Nah Fiona and Dennet got that crown. Corypheus attacking Haven and then shytting on everyone's faith with that simple bar "I been to the Golden City and i found it empty" and Giselle being the one to renew everyone's faith after that L Corypheus dropped with a single song that connected into the theme song which ended Act 1 and started Act 2 makes them Unforgettable characters.

:dead: damn, I forgot about those two but I guess that's the point. You right though I think I chose Giselle because I found her annoying (my inquisitor is athiest) and Corypheus who had his moments but IMO is a bland as fukk villain at least when you compare him to Solas.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Talking to Jack has me feeling some kind of way. She is so emotionally unstable if feels like the last thing she needs is a romance with ShepGawd :ld:
Probably one of the better romance/relationships Bioware has done imo

You try to beat by saying all the right things and she plays the fukk out of you. I know a lot of kids who got swerved and had their power fantasies ruined :mjlol:

Last edited:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
:dead: damn, I forgot about those two but I guess that's the point. You right though I think I chose Giselle because I found her annoying (my inquisitor is athiest) and Corypheus who had his moments but IMO is a bland as fukk villain at least when you compare him to Solas.

I feel you though compared to The Dread Wolf Corypheus is lacking

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Corypheus is memorable simply because how weak of a villain he is in a game full of such generally strong characters. His design, origins, and motives are all just bad or lame. Doesn't help that he takes Ls constantly.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Probably one of the better romance/relationships Bioware has done imo

You try to be beat by saying all the right things and she plays the fukk out of you. I know a lot of kids who got swerved and had their power fantasies ruined :mjlol:
Talking to her is like maneuvering through a maze. I just hope I am on the right track. Her romance reminds a lot like the Viconia's romance in Baldor Gate; just one mind fukk after another

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
To romance Jack just avoid the quickie with her.
Simps would never
So true.

The doctor just gave me a talk and a book about smashing women with biotics. I think I'm on my way :ehh:
Those pre-smashing scenes with Mordin were GOAT. He's your boy, but he's a doctor at the same time so he's always dropping subliminals, judgements, :whoa:s, and :steviej:s when he's going through his obligations.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wait? Whats going on here?

This shyt keeps popping up in my notifications. I thought it new news but is a bruh just playing one of the games of the series "now"?:ohhh:

Also, while yall on the topic of smashing ... I noticed non of yall mentioned (I forgot if its 2 or 3) but being able to smash yall secretary chick that be assisting you at the map thingy and be relaying messages.:lolbron:

If you keep talking to her, eventually you get an option where you invite her up to your room for a drink.:shaq: She the most down smash and dash chicks. After its done she just acts cordial to you and never lets the personal get in the way of the job.:whew: