Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I remember in ME2 they had a stat that said that more people played soldier than all of the other classes -combined- :picard: that shyt just shows how Bioware has had to balance this stuff over the years

Not surprised

That was the most boring run thru for me

That last mission went by so fast, but, that was also due to the overpowered DLC weapons on top of it

I like really only being dope in either the sniper or shotgun class and having to rely on teammates

They seem to be going away from that

I just posted a vid (sorry for not having a timestamp) but there's gonna be less control over your teammates on this one
I am afraid that this may be the weakest title story wise brehs shyt not looking too good.

Yep, they're trying to make every body happy and are gonna make the same mistake as 3--concentrating on everything but the characters/story

And what's worst; they've got to make us love an entirely new cast

Apart of me things they're gonna throw in the old cast (some) and we'll all be :krs:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:mjcry: That's the one that comes with the RC right? I bytched out and just bought the super deluxe edition.
Its the one with the Ryder helmet for pets :blessed:

Remove all the elements that made the first 3 games fun to make a FPS brehs :francis:

That shyt reminds me of the Kotaku guy who 'reviewed' Doom but looked like he never played a FPS before.

Just gonna wait for this 'media blitz' then see whats what.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Almost done replaying the first three. I'm half way through ME 3. Just cured genophage:blessed:
RIP Mordin :salute:
Liara :noah:
This game was amazing. How did they fukk up the ending so bad :mjcry:? The last 5 minutes completely ruined a masterpiece.

Marauder Shields was the worst boss fight ever

Bioware has its fault but usually delivers a quality story outside of the ME3 ending. Some people didn't like DA inquisition, but I loved it. They develop their characters very well.

Andromeda will be preordered. Like the thought of humans being the invading aliens.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

A little background on the main characters...

Not a good idea.

I'm not even watching.

I know the voice actor is white, but, I don't need to know who they are.

Because my characters are prolly gonna have to be Puerto Rican...these folk are WHITE.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not a good idea.

I'm not even watching.

Because my characters are prolly gonna have to be Puerto Rican...these folk are WHITE.

Can we even Design our characters in THIS game??? :jbhmm:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah you can design your character and the sibling.

Papa Ryder can be somewhat customized as well. You have full customization for your player character and then some limited customization to make the Ryder family resemble your character.

Not a good idea.

I'm not even watching.

Tom Taylor sounded neutral to me in one interview he had with some brehs on youtube. I know a breh that sounds similar to him in real life as well. Don't know about Fryda Wolff tho.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost done replaying the first three. I'm half way through ME 3. Just cured genophage:blessed:
RIP Mordin :salute:
Liara :noah:
This game was amazing. How did they fukk up the ending so bad :mjcry:? The last 5 minutes completely ruined a masterpiece.

Marauder Shields was the worst boss fight ever

Bioware has its fault but usually delivers a quality story outside of the ME3 ending. Some people didn't like DA inquisition, but I loved it. They develop their characters very well.

Andromeda will be preordered. Like the thought of humans being the invading aliens.

Solas aside, I can't remember one character in DAI.