Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Then show us Pheebe in a fight and whoever is the other

The absolute wackest experience I had was playing Mass Effect is that Arrival DLC and having to fight solo

Look at this nonsense

Bruh, I was on Insanity and had to take a hour to get through this mess

I would love to get a look at the combo moves

Pull and Throw :jbtable:

Freeze Bullets, then hittin' em up with a Shockwave :youngsabo:

Being underfire and health being at red and gettin Garrus to blast a Concussive SHot to save you :mjriiite:

I kept Garrus on my attack team he was easily my favorite hitta.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
There is several trailers but like I was just complaining, they don't really show shyt. It's :gucci: as hell this close to the game coming out.

:dahell: When they gon' show us combat with squad mates and not this run and gun-dont-use-no-cover-stuff?

They've only shown (or talked about) two squadmates altogether I think. Only really focused on a few planets as well.

I can't tell if this is Bioware trying to keep as much as possible under wraps or if EA just doesn't know how to market this shyt :patrice:

shinobi602 said:
I can certainly understand people's apprehension for how 'little' they're showing. I've been close with a lot of the folks there for a little while now, and I know when things are planned for the most part. Believe me, if I was on the outside looking in and had no idea, I'd be absolutely confused as to what's going on. I don't blame people one bit.

It's been a weird ride for sure. I don't think the footage yesterday helped really. It was short. People want lengthy videos of substance. They want to know more about the squadmates and meet them a bit before playing. They want to know more about the story. And I've relayed this and asked about that. I'm not moving the goalpost or anything, but after asking again, things like lengthy demos (10 minutes or more) are coming around mid-February. They haven't even shown most of the environments and worlds we'll explore, creatures we'll fight, space travel, inside the Tempest, inside the Nexus, etc.

It's coming March 21st, and they have a marketing blitz planned leading up to it starting towards the end of this month, early next month.

I just want it all out there already so people can finally feel comfortable that this game is going to be fukking awesome

:lupe:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The quote is from a dude on Neogaf that's been dropping hints on the game's progress and even when they were gonna drop trailers, he's some kind of insider and hasn't been wrong yet.. :wow:
I know :wow:

EA playing games - knowing that I'm still about to fork out 200 dollars for the Super Collectors Edition: Digital Deluxe: Day One version with no questions asked :wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

EA playing games - knowing that I'm still about to fork out 200 dollars for the Super Collectors Edition: Digital Deluxe: Day One version with no questions asked :wow:

:mjcry: That's the one that comes with the RC right? I bytched out and just bought the super deluxe edition.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It's all love, but, I ain't buy a damn thing but the game.

And no preordering.

I forgot; nowadays, they want the whole $60-$70 for a game that's not out for two months.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

You know the collectors edition with the Rc doesn't come with the game?

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
I may stay away from this thread until the day it comes out. I want to know the bare minimum so I don't know what to expect. I've watched the videos that have been posted so far but I'm done. See you guys in March.