42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I think people really just expected those building crushing Mass Effect promos from 1, 2, and 3.

They don't realize that those shyts were near GOAT level promos

Remo

Pro
Daps

Looking good :ehh:

hopefully theres a FOV slider cause its hard to see shyt

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Yep each one was god tier excellence...:mjcry:

:ohlawd: Gawdtier....

I can't think of another game trailer(s) that immersed me as well as ME2 & 3. Especially 2. Why they got away from such a winning formula is beyond me.
But its not too late. They haven't started their official marketing campaign so there's still hope.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can't think of another game trailer(s) that immersed me as well as ME2 & 3. Especially 2. Why they got away from such a winning formula is beyond me.
But its not too late. They haven't started their official marketing campaign so there's still hope.

I hope so because they have to rebuild all the goodwill from the correct gamers they lost with that ending bullshyt... :coffee:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I mean, EA doesn't know what the fukk they're doing lately going off of how they shafted Titanfall 2 and short changed themselves on Star Wars Battlefront.

I swear if nikkas go out and buy this shyt but the story is garbage.... :mjlol: EA got y'all nikkas pockets again!!!

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I'm fine with the build. How I feel about what they're showing from the story is there's obviously something fairly early on in the game they're trying to keep under wraps. I'd rather here the gameplay is good and the characters are good and have the story be a surprise.

That and we just got an official release date a few days ago, so no official rollout has happened yet. We still haven't gotten our first TV spot

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Im in the same boat.

That gameplay trailer was bad - looked like a noob playing on easy while being told to spam every ability possible without rhyme or reason.

Too bad there's nothing that could dissuade me from a day one purchase :ehh:

Nah the game play was edited weird but the person was doing things that made sense. Used Overload against the robots and Incinerate against the shielded ones.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Class switching is going to make our characters so OP by the end of the game. They have to have some kind of stop gap in place.

No cost at all to change classes ? :flabbynsick: looks pretty fun though

There is no classes in "Andromeda". You can put points anywhere you want.

Fred.