The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Yeah inventory had issues but their answer to it was fukk inventory altogether, heres 1 of each class of gun with maybe 1 better one later in the game. Id rather have the problem of too much than for the game to be too streamlined. Inventory management is a thing in RPGs. They coulda cleaned it up without outright removing it. It is another reason why the series feels less RPG like now.

Plus character upgrades and all that were super streamlined too, so ME1 truly gave you the most unique experience, your shepard prob is not the same as any1 elses, where as in 2 or 3 I wouldnt be surprised if thousands of players ran the same shyt.

Having to level your character just to use a gun, any gun, may have given you a more unique experience but it was not a fun one. Until you got to an upgrade level that granted you a new power those upgrade trees were pretty wack as well. Just an increase of 3% to accuracy or damage, the upgrade trees in ME3 actually gave you upgraded/new abilities.

Mass Effect 3 also had truly unique weapons within each class, there are something like 20 different assault rifles alone and you could add mods to them.

So much inventory was taken up by the same armor with a different pattern in ME1. This created situations where you would wear an armor that looked like shyt just because it had better stats than the armor you actually looked good in. In ME3 you could freely change the color and pattern of your armor, completely eliminating that mess from ME1.

It seems most of your complaints apply to ME2 and not ME3.

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
m1-powerwheel.jpg

Brehs I miss this shyt and I know we aint ever getting it back :mjcry:
Look at the number of abilities brehs :dwillhuh:

Not saying its a dealbreaker, but damn. Need to pick up ME on steam and replay this shyt:wow:

EDIT- COPPED for PC to replay :ahh:
Mass Effect Trilogy only $10.99 at Green Man Gaming!
Trilogy 80 percent off right now, 9.99 for PC :leon::lawd:

BTW if any1 does cop on PC note that for whatever reason pad support isnt there, gotta install this mod ME1Controller at Mass Effect Nexus - Mods and community basically looks like copy paste into config folder.
$11 for the trilogy:ohhh:
Imma cop:wow:

llt23

All Star
Daps
$11 for the trilogy:ohhh:
Imma cop:wow:

breh make a free account on the site and it becomes 9.99

and def use that link I put up for controller mods. Dunno why good pad support wasnt included for games that were ported from console. :yeshrug:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is a first day cop. Loved the series especially the attachment you grew to develop with certain characters. I was crushed when Miranda, Legion and Tali'Zorah died at the end of my Mass Effect 2. Little did I know it would greatly effect my ME3 playthrough.

I'm curious as to how they're going to explain the end of ME. I personally went with organics fusing with machines. How will they address the Krogans? They were on the verge of extinction. I saved them and they greatly boosted my EMS score.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Everything looks great except the facial animation. The sequence between Ryder and that female boss looked pretty bad. The default female Ryder also looks cartoonish but thats aight because ill never see that face in my game anyway.

This looks like :trash:, it looks like an MMO and Dragon Age Inquisition with a Mass Effect skin:scust:

There's barely any cover in the combat

They never should have made this open world. You can already see how the worlds are going to end up bland, empty and barren along with the repetitive gameplay like at 2:48 just like every open world game not called Grand Theft Auto.

fukk Bioware and EA for this bullshyt.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
There's barely any cover in the combat

You really believe this game won't be cover based? :dwillhuh:

Like really use your head for a second.

ME1 was already open world and about exploration, I don't know why you find this so offensive. Bioware always to expand the exploration aspect of ME and weren't able to do it in ME2 and ME3.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is a first day cop. Loved the series especially the attachment you grew to develop with certain characters. I was crushed when Miranda, Legion and Tali'Zorah died at the end of my Mass Effect 2. Little did I know it would greatly effect my ME3 playthrough.

I'm curious as to how they're going to explain the end of ME. I personally went with organics fusing with machines. How will they address the Krogans? They were on the verge of extinction. I saved them and they greatly boosted my EMS score.

How the fukk you loose so many people?!!? :why:

5165929204023296.png

:youngsabo: I kept everyone alive... No casualties...

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You really believe this game won't be cover based? :dwillhuh:

Like really use your head for a second.

Quote on me on when I said that? , I said "barely", for a reason as in cover has been minimalised, which is why you've got bland open areas with no cover similar to Dragon Age Inquisition. Look at the layout design of the battle with monster, there's barely any cover, it's all open and you're being encouraged to just strafe, run and gun. It's like an MMO. If that was in Mass Effect 2/3 there would have been cover all over the place.

ME1 was already open world and about exploration, I don't know why you find this so offensive. Bioware always to expand the exploration aspect of ME and weren't able to do it in ME2 and ME3.

And it was the worst part of the game which is why they removed it from 2 & 3. It was also optional. But you can keep acting as if the games didn't evolve. There's no point in open world and "exploration" if the worlds are going to be barren, empty, barely detailed and repetitive. Look at the worlds they've shown it's just a bunch of rocks and mountains because they can't put the required detail into them. What is the damn point of making it big and open if you cant do it in the first place?

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Look at the worlds they've shown it's just a bunch of rocks and mountains because they can't put the required detail into them.

That's what uncolonized land looks like. :why:

America was a bunch of grass and trees and mountains before cacs came here.:pachaha:

And the environments look to be very dynamic. There's wildlife, changing weather, and different ozones.

. Look at the layout design of the battle with monster, there's barely any cover, it's all open and you're being encouraged to just strafe, run and gun. It's like an MMO. If that was in Mass Effect 2/3 there would have been cover all over the place.

why would there be strategically placed covers in the middle of an unexplored world and when unexpectedly fighting a monster?

The only plausible covers should be in place that have been discovered.

In ME1 when you came upon a thresher maw there wasn't any cover.

If you watch the gameplay carefully, you can see when you're pulling up on certain posts and settlements they have cover in the area.