MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
How you know they didn't? :wtf: This is pre-emptive hating at its finest :heh:

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that method also take hundreds of years? I know it's sci-fi but if it takes that long for the AI crew to travel to the Andromeda galaxy wouldn't the same rules apply to sending and receiving information from probes and beacons? So they'd have to wait hundreds of years to even know what's going on in another galaxy?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that method also take hundreds of years? I know it's sci-fi but if it takes that long for the AI crew to travel to the Andromeda galaxy wouldn't the same rules apply to sending and receiving information from probes and beacons? So they'd have to wait hundreds of years to even know what's going on in another galaxy?
NASA is still all hands on deck to this day whenever one of their probes from the 80s gets close to anything in the solar system.

Its been like this for exploration at every stage of human exploration. Only thing that would make instantaneous communication possible in this sense is quantum entanglement - and if I'm gonna talk about THAT, I'll be damned if I do it because a lack of pre-release information for a game like this lol

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
They just finished showing gameplay at The Game Awards;

me likes :jbhmm:

Definitely feels new; saw Krogans and what looked like a female Turian (It had to be; I know one of the DLCs I didn't play had a female Turian).

They can't give us what I really want; how is the interaction with the other squad mates.

Combat looks even iller with the jet boost. They had the Ryder flying all around smaking enemies up.

All in all
SBVnHu.gif

Oh yea; no concrete release date, they show Spring 2017

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Everything looks great except the facial animation. The sequence between Ryder and that female boss looked pretty bad. The default female Ryder also looks cartoonish but thats aight because ill never see that face in my game anyway.

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they really trying to make us use that punkass mako, smh.....besides that, looking like a day 1 purchase...