Son of a bytch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:russ::mjlol: They got you good...:umad:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I bought me a copy for my birthday and Im halfway through with game....

I had a feeling this game wasnt going to be good, even though I played the original trilogy many times with many characters. This game seemed really dry from just the previews and that's why I was in no hurry to get it. I am suprised about how buggy it is the glitches and having to stand an a 45 degree angle to start a conversation is really poor. The AI is trash, you can clear a room damn near by standing at the entrance to a stage and picking them off. Most of the characters you come across aren't interesting ( I only fukk with Vetra and Drack), fixing the planets is a chore and they are not interesting or fun although the platforming on this game is kinda cool. The collectors; lite are so trash as a protagonist and their story is fukking stupid. And why can't the 2017 mako not shoot???

The only real saving grace to this game is my pathfinder; Nova Ryder. I finally got to make the biotic sniper I always wanted. I carry two sniper rifles, and I use pull and throw. nikkas are flying and floating everywhere only to get picked off in the air if I dont biotic combo that ass. When that gets old I have biotic charge and the biotic amp and with Drack with me its like two krogans in one room. I dont have to sit still and take out I come in a room fighting and moving and I LOVE that. I made a little Asian girl and the pathfinders sarcasm and ability to not really give a shyt really gets me through this game. Its almost like an inside joke, the pathfinder is sarcastic because she knows the world around her sucks.

My character hit and quit Peebee already and shes gonna smash Suvi soon. That's gonna be great but this game shouldnt really exist. I never really wanted it too but since it did I had to try it The Mass Effect name alone made sure of it. Im glad this game ain't really good though I was scared they were gonna Assassins Creed the series and run it into the ground. My arguement has been that sometimes things dont need another version. The og trilogy was some of the finest hours of gaming I have ever experienced, this is NOT on that level.

I rate this game:

6.5/10

if you miss out on this game you miss nothing

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
At least you got the option to get rid of it. :mjcry: Off of blind faith and genuinely liking all the previous games I pre-ordered digital off psn with dlc so I'm assed out.

Brehs were telling me and the signs were there, I fukked up and ignored them. :wow:
Best Buy tripping talmbout $13

I'll keep it as a cautionary tale and tell my kids to watch out for EA

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Since the release of Mass Effect™: Andromeda, we’ve worked hard to address feedback from our community. From improving animations to expanding customization options, we looked to respond to your concerns, and build on what you loved.

With each patch, you let us know we were heading in the right direction, and we're grateful to everyone who joined us on this journey. We're proud of what we created, and we hope you enjoyed it as well.

Early in development, we decided to focus Mass Effect: Andromeda’s story on the Pathfinder, the exploration of the Andromeda galaxy, and the conflict with the Archon. The game was designed to further expand on the Pathfinder’s journey through this new galaxy with story-based APEX multiplayer missions and we will continue to tell stories in the Andromeda Galaxy through our upcoming comics and novels, including the fate of the quarian ark.

Our last update, 1.10, was the final update for Mass Effect: Andromeda. There are no planned future patches for single-player or in-game story content.

In the coming weeks, our multiplayer team will provide details of their ongoing support and upcoming content, including new multiplayer missions, character kits, and what’s in store for N7 Day.

We appreciate all the millions of people who came with us to the Andromeda galaxy. We hope to see you again in the Mass Effect universe.

Mass Effect: Andromeda Update from the Studio

Its official:wow:

Quarian ark gonna get thrown in a book/comic:mjcry:

Guess I can delete it for good now

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Since the release of Mass Effect™: Andromeda, we’ve worked hard to address feedback from our community. From improving animations to expanding customization options, we looked to respond to your concerns, and build on what you loved.

With each patch, you let us know we were heading in the right direction, and we're grateful to everyone who joined us on this journey. We're proud of what we created, and we hope you enjoyed it as well.

Early in development, we decided to focus Mass Effect: Andromeda’s story on the Pathfinder, the exploration of the Andromeda galaxy, and the conflict with the Archon. The game was designed to further expand on the Pathfinder’s journey through this new galaxy with story-based APEX multiplayer missions and we will continue to tell stories in the Andromeda Galaxy through our upcoming comics and novels, including the fate of the quarian ark.

Our last update, 1.10, was the final update for Mass Effect: Andromeda. There are no planned future patches for single-player or in-game story content.

In the coming weeks, our multiplayer team will provide details of their ongoing support and upcoming content, including new multiplayer missions, character kits, and what’s in store for N7 Day.

We appreciate all the millions of people who came with us to the Andromeda galaxy. We hope to see you again in the Mass Effect universe.

tenor.gif

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

In the coming weeks, our multiplayer team will provide details of their ongoing support and upcoming content, including new multiplayer missions, character kits, and what

:camby:

Finally these goofballs can stop holding out "hope"

They repackaged Dragon Age: Inquisition, slapped "Mass Effect" on it and feasted on the sales and multiplayer micro-transactions

It hurts; but, I'm not buying another Mass Effect game

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

jAbaZEa.gif

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
You are talking a little crazy right now breh.... :whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

tumblr_m5g3gv4OUG1qm15teo1_250.gif
tumblr_m5g3gv4OUG1qm15teo2_250.gif

FIRST I'MA BEAT DRAGON AGE: INQUISTION, WITHOUT MASS EFFECT

tumblr_m5g3gv4OUG1qm15teo5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m5g3gv4OUG1qm15teo6_r1_250.gif

IM'A BEAT IT AGAIN, WITH A DIFFERENT RACE, IM'A HAVE MORE FUN EVER THAN I DID WITH ANDROMEDA

tumblr_m5g3gv4OUG1qm15teo7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m5g3gv4OUG1qm15teo8_r1_250.gif

THEY SAYING DRAGON AGE 4 COMING OUT, I DAMN SURE DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT A QUARIAN ARK

tumblr_m5g3gv4OUG1qm15teo9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m5g3gv4OUG1qm15teo10_r2_250.gif

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
It's a damn shame what happened to Mass Effect. :snoop::mjcry:

Like I said before Microsoft should have kept this franchise and made it exclusive to the Xbox. Then let PC players play it through the Windows Store. Selling it to EA was giving the franchise a slow death.:mjcry: