Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
whats this da:1?

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Same engine

Almost feels like the same game, but, it came out in 2014

Better writing (not amazing, but, way better)

More fleshed out characters

It's my first Dragon Age game, so, I had to learn the lore

This shows Bioware can do a current gen game with EA if they have the time

This game is so good (and similar) that it makes me hate Andromeda

llt23

All Star
Daps
Dragon Age: Inquisition

Same engine

Almost feels like the same game, but, it came out in 2014

Better writing (not amazing, but, way better)

More fleshed out characters

It's my first Dragon Age game, so, I had to learn the lore

This shows Bioware can do a current gen game with EA if they have the time

This game is so good (and similar) that it makes me hate Andromeda

Funny because to me Dragon Age: Origins and ME1 and 2 were amazing. Inquisition was whatever to me and Andromeda was another 'whatever' game. Inquisition was better though. Still shows how much these studios have fallen. Its mostly EA's fault anyway for taking the love away from the game, devs just had to answer to corporate EA overlords or get fired. And how many OG bioware people left anyway after ME1,2??

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
The nikka Ryder was corny as fukk, nikka didn't have a single cut throat reply for ANYTHING :dahell:, there wasn't a single "go ham" option for dialogue which shocked the fukk outta me, the nikka was so fukkin corny I would never trust a nikka like that to lead my Galaxy to another Galaxy :dwillhuh:, the fukk man.

I can't even front though, I really like the game, 1st off, it might have the biggest explorable world in video game history and there is A LOT of shyt to do. I play it a lot and im just now getting to Eladeen (or whatever it's called) and still got a whole lot left to do. The combat system is one of the best EVER and the world's are all different and HUGE, shyt is the size of 3-5 full San Andreas. It's enough to do to not get bored but the most important shyt (dialogue/decisions) was WACK AS fukk. Considering the ME franchise, they fukked that up big time.

I still like the game though, it's solid. I probably won't buy any story DLC though, once I'm done with this shyt IM DONE. No replay value at all.

I remember you from the no man's sky thread, you were all like "nikka I'm from east warren and chalmers, i fukk bytches and get money I don't give a fukk about no video game I just love space." I hope this game satisfies your need to explore the great beyond, it at least did that for me.

I liked my Ryder, she was cute and funny. But I wouldn't trust her to lead a high school yearbook committee much less finding humanity a decent home!

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I remember you from the no man's sky thread, you were all like "nikka I'm from east warren and chalmers, i fukk bytches and get money I don't give a fukk about no video game I just love space." I hope this game satisfies your need to explore the great beyond, it at least did that for me.

I liked my Ryder, she was cute and funny. But I wouldn't trust her to lead a high school yearbook committee much less finding humanity a decent home!
:pachaha:

:deadmanny:

Daps
It's $19.21 on Amazon right now for the Deluxe Edition PS4...

Should I cop? Destiny has me pretty occupied at the moment so it might be a waste of money.

But I loved the first trilogy, it can't be THAT bad brehs :lupe:

llt23

All Star
Daps
It's $19.21 on Amazon right now for the Deluxe Edition PS4...

Should I cop? Destiny has me pretty occupied at the moment so it might be a waste of money.

But I loved the first trilogy, it can't be THAT bad brehs :lupe:

Its not the worst game of all time. It does some things well, but the flaws are really annoying. Game gets really reaaaally repetitive. Lot of artificial padding by throwing hordes of enemies at you repeatedly.

The plot advances by you doing the same shyt in different locations. And by that I mean imagine if Zelda all the dungeons were exactly the same shyt.

The side shyt is probably the most engaging, but becomes repetitive as hell after a few planets.

You dont really get a payoff for all your work.

Theres a side boss in the game.......and thats the only boss fight in the game, you probably will fight it a few times because copy/paste works. There is a LOT OF COPY AND PASTE in this game....man writing this post is making me relive this bullshyt game :sadcam:

The cast is mostly forgettable, I mean i played the game at launch and I can name Peebee as a character and nobody else off the top of my head right now...Meanwhile I still remember the ME1-2 cast, down to the crew members. Aint no Joker in this game breh, let alone a Garrus.

Id say do what you want. Not the worst 20 bucks you can spend, but I mean.....this is gonna be your experience :manny: