Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
What's really fukking me up was that I bought this game when it was 60. Played it, liked some of it... Hoped future dlc would most of the issues . Then my shyt got stolen. Bought it when it was 40. Now it's dead. $100 down the drain.:snoop: My favorite game series is a meme. My favorite game company flat out jumps ship.

It's Fable all over again:mjcry:im tired of being burned.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
What's really fukking me up was that I bought this game when it was 60. Played it, liked some of it... Hoped future dlc would most of the issues . Then my shyt got stolen. Bought it when it was 40. Now it's dead. $100 down the drain.:snoop: My favorite game series is a meme. My favorite game company flat out jumps ship.

Get a PC, wait a little and steal games like this. Or just wait and stop falling for hype trains. You think I'm gonna buy Anthem or KH3? Not after FF15 and I didn't even buy it.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

These developers really don't understand how much these games mean to us. We need a group therapy thread so we can open up about our feelings and past experiences. That's the only way we will come to terms with all the let downs. :mjcry:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Is this a good game? What's it about?

I was gifted a ps4 and a bunch of games but I have no idea what they are

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
These developers really don't understand how much these games mean to us. We need a group therapy thread so we can open up about our feelings and past experiences. That's the only way we will come to terms with all the let downs. :mjcry:

Yeah, the feels bro. I was reminiscing about when me and my friends use to just blind buy everything Squaresoft and Capcom...always blown away.

From Xenogears to Breath of Fire...so many goats in such a small span...now while we do have GOATs, we simply cannot rely on big business tactics anymore...

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Just started playing.. man the dialogue in this shyt is terrible and the facial expressions are off. Wtf

Like I just met the new alien species on the ice world.. so how do they know Im human?

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Just started playing.. man the dialogue in this shyt is terrible and the facial expressions are off. Wtf

Like I just met the new alien species on the ice world.. so how do they Im human?
The nikka Ryder was corny as fukk, nikka didn't have a single cut throat reply for ANYTHING :dahell:, there wasn't a single "go ham" option for dialogue which shocked the fukk outta me, the nikka was so fukkin corny I would never trust a nikka like that to lead my Galaxy to another Galaxy :dwillhuh:, the fukk man.

I can't even front though, I really like the game, 1st off, it might have the biggest explorable world in video game history and there is A LOT of shyt to do. I play it a lot and im just now getting to Eladeen (or whatever it's called) and still got a whole lot left to do. The combat system is one of the best EVER and the world's are all different and HUGE, shyt is the size of 3-5 full San Andreas. It's enough to do to not get bored but the most important shyt (dialogue/decisions) was WACK AS fukk. Considering the ME franchise, they fukked that up big time.

I still like the game though, it's solid. I probably won't buy any story DLC though, once I'm done with this shyt IM DONE. No replay value at all.