He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I haven't played the since the month it came out
In my cycle ME was a game you could play over and over. It kept you hooked from start to finish and you would always discover something new that you might have missed on previous play throughs.

So, apparently EA says ME:A sold well. They just dropped an update.

But, they are closing the studio responsible for the game. And the updates are only for multiplayer.

tenor.gif

I don't love the game, but, the fallout as been crazy.

Lanks

Mass Effect Andromeda Update 1.10 Is Over 900MB

Mass Effect: Andromeda helped EA pull in record Q1 sales

This makes me sad :to:

If EA gave them the resources and time to polish the game, maybe Andromeda would have had a chance

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good im glad its done. Get this foul game the fukk outta here, reboot the series on the next gen and give us me trilogy remastered.

I still cant believe the way they treated the franchise.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
In my cycle ME was a game you could play over and over. It kept you hooked from start to finish and you would always discover something new that you might have missed on previous play throughs.

Brehs, I'm legit in the middle of Mass Effect 3

I just beat Priority Rannoch

And I still love Ashley...

You right about the new things point; my last playthrough before this last one, I found out you could go to the left of the "court" on Tali's loyalty mission and talk to Reeger and that other Quarian you saved earlier in the game

And you could talk to other people
This makes me sad :to:

If EA gave them the resources and time to polish the game, maybe Andromeda would have had a chance

I see that

But, IMO, they just didn't have the talent to carry the water of the ME franchise

Beautiful game, but, the entire story was just derivative of the trilogy and a bunch of tired Hollywood tropes

• Remnants = Protheans
  • Kett and the Archon = Collectors and Harbinger
  • Having to make the main character a orphan (the relationship between the siblings was nonexistent)
  • And making the game light-hearted taking away from the thrill of a lot of the missions
  • No real stakes
  • Open world in place of a tight narrative
The writing is amateur hour and more time wouldn't have fixed that

More time would've just fixed the animations and prolly the un-evenness of the combat--it was repetitive and usual was just them sending waves and waves and waves--and maybe clean up the interface because that is a jumbo of mess

I wish they had the talent to really build on the lore

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Brehs, I just beat Mass Effect 3 for the first time since Andromeda dropped and I'm done...the ending is fine...maybe even perfect.

Even the Catalyst doesn't seem as much of a deus ex machina when in every game you deal with VI's.

Now; Destroy should be the cannon ending and Control and Synthesis are corny and obvisiously not well thought out.

Mass Effect 4 should've picked up right there on London after the Crubible fires off. You pick up from the life of a human, asari or turian (salarians barely came if you didn't screw the Krogan).

I would love to play as another race.

MAN, THIS SERIES IS DOPE...then we have Andromeda. And I'm thinking off dusting it off to give another shot...I just can't even after beating the series, again.
So what's in the update? :mjcry:
Some ole multiplayer bull...multiplayer in which I haven't played a second of.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There's going to be DLC for Andromeda, and EA are going to make a sequel.

Quote this post.

That is hilarious... :heh: if they wanted to build a sequel it would have already been fast tracked all bioware resources was siphoned off to make ANTHEM...

Mass Effect unfortunately is DOA...:ld:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
There's going to be DLC for Andromeda, and EA are going to make a sequel.

Quote this post.

That is hilarious... :heh: if they wanted to build a sequel it would have already been fast tracked all bioware resources was siphoned off to make ANTHEM...

Mass Effect unfortunately is DOA...:ld:

@Concerning VIolence

EA/Bioware put the D team on Andromeda while the rest of em worked on Anthem because they knew they could cash out on the Mass Effect name

They just closed the side of the company that made Andromeda

Bro, they definitely not making Andromeda 2

I think they might remaster the trilogy first...:sadcam: I can't believe I'm hoping for this

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
And to think i was finally about to get into this series, had all 3 of these games on my ps3 hdd for a long ass time
The 1st 3 games are still worth it.

Its just this one that threw a wrench in everything.