He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I've been playing DA:I over the last couple weeks...it's the same game :snoop:

These dudes reskinned Mass Effect over the DA:I mold

There's even a world that looks just like that planet with New Tuchanka

Son of a bytch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You could see the similarities in the previews. Some people were referring to this game as ME:Inquisition :pachaha:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I've been playing DA:I over the last couple weeks...it's the same game :snoop:

These dudes reskinned Mass Effect over the DA:I mold

There's even a world that looks just like that planet with New Tuchanka

Son of a bytch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
‘Been Saying this shyt for the longest

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hate to say it but I actually liked "Inquisition" waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than "Andromeda". And I didn't even think "Inquisition" was super dope to begin with.

I ain't even finished "Andromeda". If I had to guess I'd say I'm about half way done with it....after the news of them abandoning the game I doubt I'll ever finish it.

Fred.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Hate to say it but I actually liked "Inquisition" waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than "Andromeda". And I didn't even think "Inquisition" was super dope to begin with.

I ain't even finished "Andromeda". If I had to guess I'd say I'm about half way done with it....after the news of them abandoning the game I doubt I'll ever finish it.

Fred.

I liked Inquisition a lot more too. It felt way more cohesive, side quest felt optional but good to kill time and the game was fun. My only beef is BioWare's art style. I can't tell if it's the Frostbite engine but everything and everybody looks dipped in oil. :mjlol:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Fred.

What saves DAI big time is the characters and that wrap up dlc :banderas: I didn't like anyone in MEA and the damn plot got so boring.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Oh yea

Im getting rid of Andromeda ASAP

Im insulted as a customer

Gave us the same game :mjriiite:

At least you got the option to get rid of it. :mjcry: Off of blind faith and genuinely liking all the previous games I pre-ordered digital off psn with dlc so I'm assed out.

Brehs were telling me and the signs were there, I fukked up and ignored them. :wow:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Put in 65 hours and honest opinion its was okay at best. Nothing compelling or memorable about it.
The worlds were different but the maps were all the god damn same.

Rydyer was a bytch, his voice was a lame and he didn't inspire people like Shepard did.
They gave all members of the crew all at the same time :wtf: and only one after.
The villains were just awful and their tech/purpose were weak
There are too many thing I didn't like and not many I liked.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the game was shyt.....hate that they got my damn money.
I played mass effect 2 like 6 times.
i'll never play this bullshyt again.
:gucci:

wat6rr.jpg