Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i did that, and she sent me an email thanking me....

that's what i thought, but look at @Los! picture...isnt that part of her romance story line?....or are you saying you can get the tea scene with yall just being cool?......

i know they changed some romance shyt with the patch, maybe she was one of them....
Yeah they did. They added more romance options for male ryda not saying this is one but they did add more.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I had a very similar set up. Used the Black Widow with a sticky grenade for Architech missions instead of the Carnifex pistol (didn't bothered with 4 guns). Also, you need that Asari sword with 666 damage :ohlawd: loved doing Charge, Shotgun shot and melee to destroy everyone on site :demonic:
I rock with that omni blade only gonna upgrade it a 5 next time im on

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
i did that, and she sent me an email thanking me....

that's what i thought, but look at @Los! picture...isnt that part of her romance story line?....or are you saying you can get the tea scene with yall just being cool?......

i know they changed some romance shyt with the patch, maybe she was one of them....

I got that same cut scene breh, it lead nowhere. Not even more interesting dialogue options. After that your relationship with Suvi is pretty much being big bro.

I have no clue if the patch made her a legit romance option though.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I rock with that omni blade only gonna upgrade it a 5 next time im on

You'll eventually get Omni VII :ehh:

The Asari sword I'm talking about is a very rare item, it's a different type of sword you can't research or develop, just a "unique" weapon that deals more damage than any other melee weapon (there's a Krogan Hammer that deals 666 too IIRC). I can't remember where I found it, but it wasn't a main missions, maybe it was in Vetra loyalty's mission because that shyt gives you a whole bunch of dope stuff :whew:

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You'll eventually get Omni VII :ehh:

The Asari sword I'm talking about is a very rare item, it's a different type of sword you can't research or develop, just a "unique" weapon that deals more damage than any other melee weapon (there's a Krogan Hammer that deals 666 too IIRC). I can't remember where I found it, but it was a main missions, maybe it was in Vetra loyalty's mission because that shyt gives you a whole bunch of dope stuff :whew:
I had one caught it in a mission but i pawned it lol.

Outside of the Dhan i dont like using alien weaponry

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
basically.....mainly cause i want my shepard back lol....
I'd want to play as another race, and just have Shepard too wounded to serve.

Make him/her like Admiral Hackett.

The post-Reaper world has ALOT OF POTENTIAL

This half ass Andromeda = :camby:

I'm sorry

As time passes, I'm more disappointment

I can't believe they would think to release DLC for this game

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why couldn't we get a crogenically freezed Shepard.

On some captain America type ish

I'd want to play as another race, and just have Shepard too wounded to serve.

Make him/her like Admiral Hackett.

The post-Reaper world has ALOT OF POTENTIAL

This half ass Andromeda = :camby:

I'm sorry

As time passes, I'm more disappointment

I can't believe they would think to release DLC for this game

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Why couldn't we get a crogenically freezed Shepard.

On some captain America type ish
I'd want an ME4 set right after they pick Shepard's body up out of the wreckage of the Citadel. Do a little prologue of a kid Ryder, and then fast forward to basic training...then fast forward to the aftermath of some big mission Ryder is the hero of.

I'd want it to start off like Fallout 3 did.

I legitimately think it's too much to keep pushing Shepard's story more and asking too much. They should've just said eff it and picked the Red ending as the cannon ending (never saw the appeal of Control or Synthesis) and made the game from their. I'd still include the surviving characters in different parts of the game.

It's so crazy how much the Milky Way would have changed for the better or worse.

Because Cerberus still has outcasts. All those gangs still around. I'd imagine the Batarians left would look at this as a opportunity to wreck hell.

Actually, you could have the same explorer element of Andromeda and just be Ryder repairing the post Reaper world.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Hopefully ME4 makes you take control of an Alien race (Krogan-bias), wherein they come with their own backstory Sort of like GTA5, except any race you pick comes a story of their own, not a shared adventure. That or go the way of Star Trek TNG and have Shepard as an old cac on his final run to the edge of the galaxy.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yall really think they gonna do a ME 4? If anything Andromeda getting a sequel.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, if we don't get Andromeda 2 this series is getting thrown to the bushes :francis:

There's gonna be a lot of callbacks to the original trilogy on a potential ME:A sequel though, not only fans want to know what happened, they pretty much revealed it's gonna be a plot point going forward after the "Family Secrets" missions.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Maybe because I didn't play the original Mass Effect trilogy is the reason I don't care about Shepard :yeshrug:

That being said once I'm done with Peebee's loyalty mission I'm knocking out the story by this week :francis:

77 hours and only at 70% complete :mjcry:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
If y'all think your getting Mass effect 4 after this you're on crack. We'll be lucky if we get another Mass Effect game at all.
I think I'm about half way through but I'm enjoying the game, the story is picking up a little, combat is still rewarding, game looks better with the recent patch.
Still has quite a few bugs including my riders head pulling a poltergeist during a dialogue, the game freezing after strike missions and weird audio glitches
Mid game spoilers
What's up with that Rogue AI? I didn't know what the heck was going on and I was bored at the time so I let her aboard my ship lol
The revelation that Kett turn angaran into kett and steal DNA was pretty cool
Still waiting on most of my loyalty quest and trying to get in Coras cheeks
Also I didn't realize that angaran are supposed to be space africans so that makes them bootleg protheans :hmmm:
Right now I'd rate the game around 7.5-8

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
took cora and peebee out as squadmates to try the combo out, and the convos they have are hilarious lol....a lil backstory first: i'm casually knocking down peebee, while working on making cora my main jane...

back to it: peebee straight up tells cora i'm hitting it, and she can have me when she's through having fun with me lol.....then peebee keeps fukking her with about it and everything....ex: cora asks what she's looking at, she responds 'ryder...he's handsome...look at those eyes, and that ass' lol.....peebee asks her if she's thought about seeing jaal naked cause she has lol....cora gets jealous cause peebee is looking at me and tells her to 'look somewhere else'...peebee calls her out about liking me, saying 'i know you want ryder...i understand..and it's worth it' lol....

....those 2 had me dying the whole time i was driving the mako....hell, peebee and anyone for the most part have crazy convos that be funny as hell....

1 thing that was fukked up though: they took away my casual sex option with peebee....i flirted with her trying to have a quickie, and they took it away...it's cool, just means i'll concentrate on cora and the reporter now....