Romell

Superstar
Daps
Finally finished the main story and :whew: the build up of that final mission fire. I liked the story, but like the setup of things to come better. They can't afford to drop the ball on the first DLC. It has to be huge.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

dhMeAzK.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I might be the only person that enjoys this game. I actually like it more than ffxv.
ME:A is merely a good, flawed game.

FFXV.... is a beautiful, flawed, un-fun mess of good ideas and bad. Tales of Berseria shyts ALL OVER IT.

Maybe FFXV fixes itself eventually, but in reality its further from the mark than ME:A is imo

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Maybe because I didn't play the original Mass Effect trilogy is the reason I don't care about Shepard :yeshrug:

That being said once I'm done with Peebee's loyalty mission I'm knocking out the story by this week :francis:

77 hours and only at 70% complete :mjcry:

fukk. I got a long way to go :huhldup:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So there's a fan theory that Vetra could possibly be Sarens daughter. Vetra has somewhat of a mysterious past and she mentions her parents were in the military and broke up after her dad did something terrible. Apparently the timelines match up according to the comics that shed more light on sarens backstory. Her last name is Nyx because turians take their mothers last name and not their fathers. Nyx is supposed to be some goddess in mythology who's father represents "chaos"

Jack Harper is also the name of the illusive man and Cora shares the same last name, so that's interesting too...

What do you guys think?:Tfjbhmm:

Also you can tell they're keeping their cards close with the story there's a ton of open-ended stories going on with the side quests, especially after the Ryder's family secrets. I think andromeda 2 is gonna be LIT