lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after 130 hours, finally beat the game....finished at 99% completion after i beat the final mission....speaking of which: that mission is fun as hell....it's one of the rare times in the game they let loose and let the game do its thing....the whole game shouldve played more like that, but i digress.....only things i got left to do are 3 'find item x when it randomly spawns' tasks....and those shyts are annoying lol.....knocked down peebee, cora, the reporter, and kissed the chick on aya, so i got the relationship trophy....means next playthrough, i'll just stick to one chick.....

you can tell they were banking on getting sequels cause they left a lot of shyt open story wise, including the ending....which is cool, cause it gets you to want more; but it sucks cause it feels like they didnt really have closure in the game trying to make it the launchpad for future games...

for the most part, i was 'good' this playthrough...next playthrough, i'll probably go with 'bad' choices....

after finishing the game, i'll say this about it: there is a really good game at the core, but all the technical issues get in the way....that shyt makes it hard to really enjoy the game as much as you probably would....hopefully they clean that shyt in future games....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did y'all do with the Primus offer brehs? That to me was one the most interesting decision you could make in the game

I took it :manny: I'll probably get a ton of backlash from the Nexus and my crew once people find out about it in a potential 2nd game but I thought it was worth a shot. I'm gonna have to fight the Primus and more Kett anyway so a little truce to get rid of the Archon was worth the shot imo

The other one that interested me was
Arresting the salarian Dr, (Aden) or letting him keep researching the Kett for future weak spots of that species. I let him keep working but I have a feeling this one is gonna come back and bite me in the ass :patrice:

Also, who did y'all
chose as Nexus ambassador? I went the safe route and chose Bradley. Every other option seemed like a pretty shytty idea to me

i declined primus offer...all he was offering do was get out the way and let me kill archon sooner, but he still wanted to fukk everyone up in the galaxy...so i said fukk him

i arrested the doc....his shyt was for future games, not this game, so i said fukk him...

i picked moshee....just felt right to give them a voice and she knows her shyt...

...next playthrough, i'll probably pick the opposite choice just to see what happens.....as for the person, i dont know....probably go with
bradley
cause that was my 2nd choice....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
elite gaming my ass, you cheesing under the platform :mjlol:
The Gattlin gun tracks you in the open. You can't just be out there duckin n dodging that weapon like dark souls.

Plus this is a cover based game so the idea here is to take cover and blast.

Lastly The cover only protects you from one attack. The others require you to dodge. You don't know what you're upset about :snoop:

But I do. Witnessing where you stand on the pecking order of skill is a strong blow to one's ego

Poor casuals. Jealousy blinds them from ELITE tactics

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The Gattlin gun tracks you in the open. You can't just be out there duckin n dodging that weapon like dark souls.

Plus this is a cover based game so the idea here is to take cover and blast.

Lastly The cover only protects you from one attack. The others require you to dodge. You don't know what you're upset about :snoop:

But I do. Witnessing where you stand on the pecking order of skill is a strong blow to one's ego

Poor casuals. Jealousy blinds them from ELITE tactics

You play multiplayer at all breh? Bragging about your skills in a single player game is cool and all but i feel like off principle you gotta do some work in multiplayer (where's there's actual stats, rankings, etc) before you start shoving that elite status down our throats. Shouldn't be too hard to get that apex rating up a couple stacks within a few days if you got it like that :hubie:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You play multiplayer at all breh? Bragging about your skills in a single player game is cool and all but i feel like off principle you gotta do some work in multiplayer (where's there's actual stats, rankings, etc) before you start shoving that elite status down our throats. Shouldn't be too hard to get that apex rating up a couple stacks within a few days if you got it like that :hubie:
If I got time. Multiplayer wasn't particularly fun since it's not PvP where I'm actually fighting against other people instead of fighting the same enemies with other people.. dumb, gay

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah if multi not pvp its boo boo :manny:

It's actually kinda fun tho, and I never got into multiplayer on the previous games at all. I didn't even touch it til i beat the game and started running out of stuff to do. It's just pure combat & the loot/rewards system is lowkey addictive.

I've never been one to care about people's performance in single player games, as long as you're having fun playing it, who cares?:stephjax:

But I figure if people wanna talk shyt about their combat skills, might as well do it on a level playing field where there's actual stats to track and you can truly judge ones performance in a match. Anyone can kick ass with a custom level 40+ Ryder with finely crafted weapons & armor or just reload a save after you get washed by an enemy...it's a lil different with less margin for error in MP.

I'm not saying IM quote on quote "elite" (beat the game on hardcore, gonna do an insanity playthrough later down the line, I'm decent:manny:) but if dudes wanna talk HELLA shyt about it all up in this thread flexing some superiority complex then off principle you gotta play MP. No one is elite at ANY game if you've never played the whole other half of it:hubie:

If someone is that good it shouldn't even take long to progress in multiplayer, I got to 3300 apex score & have 2 lvl 20 characters after like 2-3 days of actually playing multiplayer. That should be nothing for the elite gamers, right?:kobeshrug:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
I wasn't even aware I was at the last mission til shyt got real :mjlol:

And the game gave me a pop up but I paid that shyt no mind :mjlol:

Guess I finish my last 2 Architect fights next time :mjlol:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Game really crashed on me with 21 seconds left on the extraction wave.

This buggy piece of shyt is starting to really piss me off.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How much do bad or good answers really effect your story?

Does it remember each answer or are their just certain points throughout the game where your answer will effect your path?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
How much do bad or good answers really effect your story?

Does it remember each answer or are their just certain points throughout the game where your answer will effect your path?

Kind of hard to tell at this point. There's so many side quests & even the main quest that're open-ended where you know they're setting something up to happen in the next game. I think for the most part you have a handful of key decisions that affect your current single player game but the bulk of your decisions look to be setting the stage for the next game's story. Itll be interesting to see how they pan out in the future