Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please change the color of that suit.

:scusthov:

Slow damage per second.

Make your videos take to fukkin long.

I guess that's why I'm the best to do it.

I'm the excellence of execution

lol...that's the color of the chest piece, and with outfit colors set to auto, it is what it is....i dont care to control that....

as for damage: yea, the damage was lower cause i was using a pistol lol...which is cool, cause with this setup, i like using powers more than guns....

when i use a soldier setup, i'll do more damage with guns cause that's what i'll gear it around...

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
lol...that's the color of the chest piece, and with outfit colors are set to auto, it is what it is....i dont care to control that....

as for damage: yea, the damage was lower cause i was using a pistol lol...which is cool, cause with this setup, i like using powers more than guns....

when i use a soldier setup, i'll do more damage with guns cause that's what i'll gear it around...
Go in your room on the ship and change that color palette bruh. That lavender is Terry cloth

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoilers that I didn't even get to in the game, yet.

:ohhh:

:stopitslime: Bioware really might be holding out on us to make us pay for DLC (Which is not happening with me).

not surprised....i havent finished the game, but as you play through, you can see they left shyt out/didnt go into details with some plot things for the sake of future content.....i'm just hoping they let the same people finish the content this time lol......

anyway, a couple things already i see that are gonna be dlc:

the ancient ai....reyes...the project overlord kid (probably put him and the ancient ai together)

i think the following will be plots/story lines in future games:

kett, benefactor, & remenant....think the remenant gonna end up being the ones that created the reapers....they playing 'god' and creating galaxies, and if they think their creation is/has fukked up, they send in the reapers to erase and start over

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go in your room on the ship and change that color palette bruh. That lavender is Terry cloth

lol...i know where to change it, i just dont feel like doing that for every piece of gear/armor i wear....so i left it on auto, and called it a day...

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What did y'all do with the Primus offer brehs? That to me was one the most interesting decision you could make in the game

I took it :manny: I'll probably get a ton of backlash from the Nexus and my crew once people find out about it in a potential 2nd game but I thought it was worth a shot. I'm gonna have to fight the Primus and more Kett anyway so a little truce to get rid of the Archon was worth the shot imo

The other one that interested me was
Arresting the salarian Dr, (Aden) or letting him keep researching the Kett for future weak spots of that species. I let him keep working but I have a feeling this one is gonna come back and bite me in the ass :patrice:

Also, who did y'all
chose as Nexus ambassador? I went the safe route and chose Bradley. Every other option seemed like a pretty shytty idea to me

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
not surprised....i havent finished the game, but as you play through, you can see they left shyt out/didnt go into details with some plot things for the sake of future content.....i'm just hoping they let the same people finish the content this time lol......

anyway, a couple things already i see that are gonna be dlc:

the ancient ai....reyes...the project overlord kid (probably put him and the ancient ai together)

i think the following will be plots/story lines in future games:

kett, benefactor, & remenant....think the remenant gonna end up being the ones that created the reapers....they playing 'god' and creating galaxies, and if they think their creation is/has fukked up, they send in the reapers to erase and start over
They should've just made Mass Effect 4, IMO.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
so what setups/favs yall be running?

this time through, for the most part i've gone with my michael **** aka mr terrific build, meaning eng geared towards tech, mixed with sentinel...if you dont know who that is, he's a black DC hero, 3rd smartest person in DC, was once leader of justice society of america, etc...check him out, cool ass character...look at his earlier shyt, not the new one, they kinda fukked him up....anyway, i miss the drone from me2/3, which i used to run around with....

i figure next playthrough i'll go with more an adapt build, although i really dont like they dont have warp, which used to be a staple in my powers....i'll figure something out.....

couple of my saved favs:

eng: incin, energy drain, overload - walking around setup

sentinel: energy drain, charge, flamethrower - get in your face and fukk shyt up setup

....upgrading cryoblast so i can pair it with flamethrower, and either charge or backlash....that'll be another 'get in your face, applying that pressure' setup....

side note: about this patch, i do like that bioware made it better to identify things for the 'find random thing' tasks...when you walk around the camp/site, now SAM tells you if there is something there and they have an icon appear above it....

My dude I am full Biotic...and nothing makes smile more than Pull/Throw and a huge biotic explosion. Just charging left and right causing those sonic booms. One of the reasons I bought this funky ass game.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dude I am full Biotic...and nothing makes smile more than Pull/Throw and a huge biotic explosion. Just charging left and right causing those sonic booms. One of the reasons I bought this funky ass game.

right there with you....my 3 fav things to do in me games: exploring, fukking space bytches, and making shyt go boom.....

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I gotta ask I wonder what everyones weapon choices are?

I roll with a maxed out Dhan Shotgun, a grenade throwing Sweeper Assault Rifle and a Ushior Pistol.

I only use biotics and the pistol. The shotty and Rifile for those armored remnant or outlaws.

I am still trying to build some high powered shyt tho

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
so what setups/favs yall be running
I've always preferred a soldier build let my guns talk :bustback:

Heres my current build been running insanity since I bought the game...

My N7 armor but I didnt like considering its a biotic based armor

My current armor is the Hyperguardian good shields and health boost

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikka.....

You ran around with that poo poo green alienware for weeks until i put you on to the closet :stopitslime:

*get in there lil fella you look disgusting*:hhh:
I didn't know you could change colors

He does and chooses not to.

Difference little buddy