Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That dhan could be better

:lolbron:
It will be that was a on mission pickup lil guy, the V im creating will be a 4 slot modded monsta :blessed:

Edit: threw this together just now for you still gonna upgrade to the 5:russ:
Dhan 4

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta ask I wonder what everyones weapon choices are?

I roll with a maxed out Dhan Shotgun, a grenade throwing Sweeper Assault Rifle and a Ushior Pistol.

I only use biotics and the pistol. The shotty and Rifile for those armored remnant or outlaws.

I am still trying to build some high powered shyt tho

i try to have 1 that uses bullets and 1 that doesnt....that way i can switch up depending on ammo crates...

and i've stopped building weapons until i can craft level 9/10 shyts...i was crafting at every level, but that shyt adds up fast material wise....so when i noticed level 5 weapons handle pretty much everything, i stopped....i get busy with my crafted level 5s and the higher level drop weapons, so they'll work until i can craft 9/10s....

weapons & level on my character now (mains in bold):

melee - hammer 7, asari sword 7, omni blade 7, biotic amplifier 7, kett carfalon 7
pistols - equalizer 5, phalanx 7, sidewinder 7, talon 7...
ar - sweeper 5, pathfinder pioneer 5, sandstorm 7
snipers - black widow 5, widow 5, and isharay 4
shotties - dhan 5, piranha 7, reegar 7, ruzard 5 (i think that's the level)

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Red head invited me to my room for tea n guts (we dont do blue bytchez :hhh:)

wait, what?...you got to knock down suvi?....how sway?....when i tried the bytch, she said she wanted to keep it professional, but then proceeds to tell me everything about her life lol....i figure she's a slow burner right?...gotta work on her the whole game, then get to beat it in near the end, right?....

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
wait, what?...you got to knock down suvi?....how sway?....when i tried the bytch, she said she wanted to keep it professional, but then proceeds to tell me everything about her life lol....i figure she's a slow burner right?...gotta work on her the whole game, then get to beat it in near the end, right?....
Im nowhere near the end breh lol just swag.

Look how im leaning on her she ready to risk it all :russ:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

I had a very similar set up. Used the Black Widow with a sticky grenade for Architech missions instead of the Carnifex pistol (didn't bothered with 4 guns). Also, you need that Asari sword with 666 damage :ohlawd: loved doing Charge, Shotgun shot and melee to destroy everyone on site :demonic:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
just did that planet, guess i didnt talk to her enough/the right way...it's cool, i'll knock that ass down next playthrough...

If you empathize with her religion beliefs she's gonna treat you like a big brother, you can't romance Suvi as male Ryder.

If you Fem Ryder though...:shaq:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Los!

edit 2 - i dont know if i've done that mission or not...looked at some shyt and it mentions some shyt with vetra i dont recall.....fukk it, for this playthrough, i'm just stick to cora, peebee, and the reporter....

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you empathize with her religion beliefs she's gonna treat you like a big brother, you can't romance Suvi as male Ryder.

If you Fem Ryder though...:shaq:

i did that, and she sent me an email thanking me....

that's what i thought, but look at @Los! picture...isnt that part of her romance story line?....or are you saying you can get the tea scene with yall just being cool?......

i know they changed some romance shyt with the patch, maybe she was one of them....