Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Lol I tried that as I was able to get out once as you saw in my video.

Now I can't get out. Controls don't work and it says I keep leaving the mission area even though I AM NOT MOVING.

I can honestly say I am upset.

I waited to get this game.

Bad quest paths.
shyt graphics.
Bad fukking animations.
Bad Bad Dialogue.
Story makes no sense.
I keep seeing my sister everywhere in the Game with the same face at outposts.
No squad weapon selection or even armor or fukk...even alternate outfits.
Still mad over Vetra curving a nikka after saving her funky ass bird sister.
Where is Joker? :(

I am scared to even continue to see where the story goes since I am wrapping up Eladeen....

The game autosaves multiples times though. There's got to be a save befor you glitched yourself to the Vault in the Nomad :jbhmm:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
The game autosaves multiples times though. There's got to be a save befor you glitched yourself to the Vault in the Nomad :jbhmm:

Checked that too breh. I dont have a save before I fukked my game up.

Just starting over now :( I was lvl 54 and had about 30k in creds with a GANG of shyt researched.

I may go pinch a white baby over this.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Checked that too breh. I dont have a save before I fukked my game up.

Just starting over now :( I was lvl 54 and had about 30k in creds with a GANG of shyt researched.

I may go pinch a white baby over this.

So every autosave was AFTER the glitch of death, that's fukked up and weird at the same cotdamn time breh, sorry :wow:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
:deadmanny:I'm like 30% done with this game but I feel like I'm forcing myself to play it when I have nothing to do :francis:. I don't feel into the story at all. I skip a lot of dialogue just to get to gameplay. I never did that in 1-3. I just felt like I needed to hear everything. All of it was important. I still go and talk to people and do all the side missions and picking up datapads etc but it just feels like a chore. The game play is not even bad shootouts and combat is fun but the story is what I drop $60 for and its weak so far.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:deadmanny:I'm like 30% done with this game but I feel like I'm forcing myself to play it when I have nothing to do :francis:. I don't feel into the story at all. I skip a lot of dialogue just to get to gameplay. I never did that in 1-3. I just felt like I needed to hear everything. All of it was important. I still go and talk to people and do all the side missions and picking up datapads etc but it just feels like a chore. The game play is not even bad shootouts and combat is fun but the story is what I drop $60 for and its weak so far.
Play on insanity U'll never be bored again

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Lol I tried that as I was able to get out once as you saw in my video.

Now I can't get out. Controls don't work and it says I keep leaving the mission area even though I AM NOT MOVING.

I can honestly say I am upset.

I waited to get this game.

Bad quest paths.
shyt graphics.
Bad fukking animations.
Bad Bad Dialogue.
Story makes no sense.
I keep seeing my sister everywhere in the Game with the same face at outposts.
No squad weapon selection or even armor or fukk...even alternate outfits.
Still mad over Vetra curving a nikka after saving her funky ass bird sister.
Where is Joker? :(

I am scared to even continue to see where the story goes since I am wrapping up Eladeen....

Games like this you have to do periodic manual saves

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
found a 25 off 50 toysrus coupon so i ordered it and got it.

put in like 6 hours so far and so far blah. Story sucks compared to the og mass effect, starting to press square through cutscenes to get out of it asap, graphics are blah, team ai is atrocious. Even the compass is straight ASS. Player optimization is putrid, voice of ryder is :scust:

happy i didnt pay full price and once i beat it will sell it

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Mowgli @Los!

me vs kadara architect on insanity with my michael **** aka mr terrific build (for the most part, dont have a drone like me2/3)...

now i'm back to finishing the game on hardcore...i'll do a full insanity run next time through....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli @Los!

me vs kadara architect on insanity with my michael **** aka mr terrific build (for the most part, dont have a drone like me2/3)...

now i'm back to finishing the game on hardcore...i'll do a full insanity run next time through....

Please change the color of that suit.

:scusthov:

Slow damage per second.

Make your videos take to fukkin long.

I guess that's why I'm the best to do it.

I'm the excellence of execution

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Spoilers that I didn't even get to in the game, yet.

:ohhh:

:stopitslime: Bioware really might be holding out on us to make us pay for DLC (Which is not happening with me).

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what setups/favs yall be running?

this time through, for the most part i've gone with my michael **** aka mr terrific build, meaning eng geared towards tech, mixed with sentinel...if you dont know who that is, he's a black DC hero, 3rd smartest person in DC, was once leader of justice society of america, etc...check him out, cool ass character...look at his earlier shyt, not the new one, they kinda fukked him up....anyway, i miss the drone from me2/3, which i used to run around with....

i figure next playthrough i'll go with more an adapt build, although i really dont like they dont have warp, which used to be a staple in my powers....i'll figure something out.....

couple of my saved favs:

eng: incin, energy drain, overload - walking around setup

sentinel: energy drain, charge, flamethrower - get in your face and fukk shyt up setup

....upgrading cryoblast so i can pair it with flamethrower, and either charge or backlash....that'll be another 'get in your face, applying that pressure' setup....

side note: about this patch, i do like that bioware made it better to identify things for the 'find random thing' tasks...when you walk around the camp/site, now SAM tells you if there is something there and they have an icon appear above it....