hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I need @hex to tell me if the story is garbage or not.

Story is pretty :ld: so far. I'm only level 20 but it's a basic ass story. You travel to another galaxy to colonize it....run into aliens that don't want you there, etc.

The game itself is pretty cool but story-wise this isn't anything special, at all. Not so far, anyway.

Fred.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My Insanity fight vs @Mowgli
Architect at one point got to spewing black acid everywhere didnt care if his robots were already battling me

He was level 11 guns at best were level 2's
In the 2nd me level 24 all guns level 4's better everything fight was still hard

Vs.

Took him 14mins weaker everything
Me 25mins stronger everything

Coli brehs you be the judge :manny:
That boy Elite or fraudulent?

Ahh another rerun for casuals

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Right now I'm at 3256. I Run with a lvl 18 human Vanguard X w/ the Revenant AR & the Charger pistol. I just constantly spray bullets and punch/charge the shyt out of everything :russ:
Yeah my human vanguard is 20 rank X and it's easy mode on bronze and silver. I've been leveling up my asari adept now. I switch between the disciple and charger. How is that revenant? I have one at rank 2.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Dawgs, I hate this:

Drack loyalty mission

Talk to him on the Nexus

Read his email

Go to a Planet to talk

Go to a planet to kill

Talk to him in Kadara

GO to the Nexus

:childplease: All these missions across 9 different stops to look expansive

Yeah, it gets really tiring after a while. And the problem is there's probably 10-20 missions that follow that same formula.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah my human vanguard is 20 rank X and it's easy mode on bronze and silver. I've been leveling up my asari adept now. I switch between the disciple and charger. How is that revenant? I have one at rank 2.

Pretty dope mine is level 3 and it's Wayyyy better than my level 10 avenger it's basically like the charger but with more range and more rounds . Never really used in like that in any of the single player games but it's perfect for my playstyle in multiplayer because I can constantly be doing damage and it's still effective even in really close range or fairly long midrange. Great for blind fire shooting too.

I just got a level 3 disciple which has always been my favorite shotgun but my charger is level 10 and I seem to do better with an smg than the shotty's in multiplayer so I'm riding with the charger til I get a better disciple that isn't as heavy.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
You nikkas are wild with this insanity. I can't move further in the Game because somehow I bought my Nomad into a Vault on Eladeen...and my Nomad is still there. Don't know how it spawned into a Vault but fukk man...all i can do is drive around the Vault..

How did this Game get released with this many bugs? Man....ME done fell off man.

I am level 54 and have to start over brehs. :mjcry:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You nikkas are wild with this insanity. I can't move further in the Game because somehow I bought my Nomad into a Vault on Eladeen...and my Nomad is still there. Don't know how it spawned into a Vault but fukk man...all i can do is drive around the Vault..

How did this Game get released with this many bugs? Man....ME done fell off man.

I am level 54 and have to start over brehs. :mjcry:

Respawm your car at a forwarding point......?

You dont have previous saves....

Not making sense

Last edited:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
@Ugly Vandross Go to a forward station on another planet...it should spawn there

Unless you straight up can't get out :merchant:

Lol I tried that as I was able to get out once as you saw in my video.

Now I can't get out. Controls don't work and it says I keep leaving the mission area even though I AM NOT MOVING.

I can honestly say I am upset.

I waited to get this game.

Bad quest paths.
shyt graphics.
Bad fukking animations.
Bad Bad Dialogue.
Story makes no sense.
I keep seeing my sister everywhere in the Game with the same face at outposts.
No squad weapon selection or even armor or fukk...even alternate outfits.
Still mad over Vetra curving a nikka after saving her funky ass bird sister.
Where is Joker? :(

I am scared to even continue to see where the story goes since I am wrapping up Eladeen....