marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Patch coming bruh :whoa: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
whens the time you've played a console game that has straight up frozen indefinitely? this is some PC quality gaming right here.

im browsing the EA bugs forum, the amount of hell people are going through with this game is ridiculous.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
whens the time you've played a console game that has straight up frozen indefinitely? this is some PC quality gaming right here.

im browsing the EA bugs forum, the amount of hell people are going through with this game is ridiculous.
I save so many new saves the game is incapable of pissing me off.

But I've had it freeze and require a reboot of the game.

I had it autosave in the 2nd vault before I could find the heat bubble with no life support shield and a spit of life.

Just kept dying every time it loaded.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I save so many new saves the game is incapable of pissing me off.

But I've had it freeze and require a reboot of the game.

I had it autosave in the 2nd vault before I could find the heat bubble with no life support shield and a spit of life.

Just kept dying every time it loaded.
this is a bit different, game is freezing 20-30 seconds into game play no matter what. i could try another save, but im pretty sure i'm going to come across the same issue.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SnqKyzu.jpg

disk has never left the ps4 :wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't remember the last game i had that didn't freeze

maybe on gameboy

but thank god they got a comprehensive patch out so quick :blessed: other devs be waiting months to talk about problems
freezing is one thing, but it cant progress without freezing no matter what.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wow, thank god I passed on buying this piece of shyt in True EA fashion the game is buggy and crashing everywhere... :pachaha: WHAT A CLUSTERfukk..

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
man, what the hell are you talking about? lol....you really trying to make it some ps vs whomever thing, and that wasnt my point....

to answer your question: do they come with bugs?...yes, but the number of bugs varies...in the case of meA, there are more bugs than normal for such a big name game...

the only bugs i've talked about have been the ones i've experienced, no one elses....i've experienced very few in horizon, and numerous in meA....

i dont have a pro, so i didnt experience that....
Flat out lie, The previous Mass Effects all suffererd worse issues
Skyrim was fukked for a minute and a half as well. Meanwhile, the first patch has already been released for this game since this convo started. And they have the date and details of the patch after that already posted online. This is proof that they are remedying these problems faster than in the past :francis:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I haven't had any game breaking issues with my copy on PC. :yeshrug:

People are reporting some crazy stuff on the base PS4 version though so I can get the frustration there. Elaaden has some of the best graphical design I've ever seen though :whew: and I'm only using High settings.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Flat out lie, The previous Mass Effects all suffererd worse issues
Skyrim was fukked for a minute and a half as well. Meanwhile, the first patch has already been released for this game since this convo started. And they have the date and details of the patch after that already posted online. This is proof that they are remedying these problems faster than in the past :francis:
Naw this is the buggiest game I've ever played that's a AAA game. I've encountered at least 2 main missions that are bugged and could leave you unable to complete them depending on what saves you have. It's also very easy to have something happen that crashes the game. You gotta watch where you jump because landing in the wrong place in the play field can cause your character to get stuck on the ground where they can't get out even though it looks normal. Having a double death situation (die from damage and have the dead body fall in a pit) almost always messes up the game. Also dying while in dialogue can do that.

One time I was jumping and an emery took all my health and he fell in a pit after dying and the game just sat there with no mission failure and the squad mates completed the mission. My guy is dead and the dialogue wheel came up and let me select choices meanwhile the camera is stuck in the pit on the dead body.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Naw this is the buggiest game I've ever played that's a AAA game. I've encountered at least 2 main missions that are bugged and could leave you unable to complete them depending on what saves you have. It's also very easy to have something happen that crashes the game. You gotta watch where you jump because landing in the wrong place in the play field can cause your character to get stuck on the ground where they can't get out even though it looks normal. Having a double death situation (die from damage and have the dead body fall in a pit) almost always messes up the game. Also dying while in dialogue can do that.

One time I was jumping and an emery took all my health and he fell in a pit after dying and the game just sat there with no mission failure and the squad mates completed the mission. My guy is dead and the dialogue wheel came up and let me select choices meanwhile the camera is stuck in the pit on the dead body.
The first Mass Effect had similar issues, and Skyrim was deemed unplayable the first month or so.
But I guess you either forgot about that or didn't play those games at launch :francis: