lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs' I'm 81% done with the game and only have the last mission left....I have no fukking clue who Hainly Abrams is :dead: were do you find that character? Or is it part of a side mission? I've done so many of those that can't remember most of the side characters of this game :heh:

Should've read abut the patch two days ago, could've stopped playing and get the last few missions and romance scene with all these improvements :francis:

hainly is the chick on eos you do the hammer missions for that lead to you fighting the architect....

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
i dont get it, what's the issue with hainly?....what did she say that would have hurt people?...i hope people arent harping on her saying she used to be a man....they didnt even make a big deal out of it, she mentions it and keeps going.....and her mission leads to a fun boss fight.....

side note: shyt like this is further evidence we live in a world were people are looking for something to be upset about....

Apparently the LGBTBBQNWOCNN community said that most of the confused mentally I'll individuals don't usually refer to their real names right off the bat when they introduce themselves or some shyt like that

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've only played like 15-20 hours but haven't had any bugs at all. Actually one, where those big bull looking things wouldn't move at all when I attacked them. Just made them easier to kill though. :manny:

Anyway, I'm :dead: at people talking about the other games were more polished. 2 and 3? Maybe. The first one? Hell fukking no. It was a mess on both console and PC.

Fred.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I've steadily losing interest in this game after hitting Kadara.:upsetfavre: They got to toss this open world shyt to the bushes for the next game.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
hainly is the chick on eos you do the hammer missions for that lead to you fighting the architect....
I def wasn't paying attention when I did that mission then. I only remember activating the hammers and fighting the architect. :mjlol:

Same here breh, I have zero recollection of how I got that mission. I only remember the 2nd hammer being bugged si I couldn't do it the first time and then the Architect fight :heh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I've only played like 15-20 hours but haven't had any bugs at all. Actually one, where those big bull looking things wouldn't move at all when I attacked them. Just made them easier to kill though. :manny:

Anyway, I'm :dead: at people talking about the other games were more polished. 2 and 3? Maybe. The first one? Hell fukking no. It was a mess on both console and PC.

Fred.

I've only had 3 big problems with bugs (and 1 funny one that didn't affect anything) but they start appearing the more you get into the game. Before Voeld I barely had any issues with the game, then it became more of a recurring theme, but never a big issue besides those 3 times.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The lack of creativity with the alien designs is pretty sad, this is another galaxy and the best they could do is humanoid looking aliens :francis:

Milky Way aliens in ME1 had waaay more creativity, but you gotta consider that we basically only get 2 new species in this game, there's not a lot of things to get creative about, which is a whole different issue :francis:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Today is my first day not playing since it came out.

Hopefully that update is substantive. I MIGHT start a Insanity (The whole way through this time) run tomorrow.