Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn.... yall boys getting through this game.....:whoo:

Man I just rescued the Moshee and sent her back to Aya:heh:

Maybe I need to stop BS-ing and start doing more of the main mission:pachaha:

Martha

i feel ya....i've spent most my time running around planets doing side missions, additional tasks, and exploring....thought i was only around 40 hours, but looked at my save and i'm 60+ hours in, and it feels like i aint done shyt lol.....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i made a choice i wanna 'fix'...

i saved the alien ai and put it on the nexus even though the bytch lied to me twice...sam keeps telling me not to trust it, so the first time i get to end that bytch, i'm taking it....next playthrough, i'm let the angara keep her or i'm just end up straight off the bat

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I'm still early in the game. I just liberated Podromos. I only play on weekends if I can since I'm in grad school.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Mass Effect: Andromeda – The Journey Ahead

This Thursday, we’ll release a new patch that addresses technical fixes (crashes, improved performance), but also adds a number of improvements we’ve heard you ask for, such as:

• Allowing you to skip ahead when travelling between planets in the galaxy map
  • Increasing the inventory limits
  • Improving the appearance of eyes for humans and asari characters
  • Decreasing the cost of remnant decryption keys and making them more accessible at merchants
  • Improving localized voice over lip sync
  • Fixing Ryder’s movements when running in a zig zag pattern
  • Improving matchmaking and latency in multiplayer
There are many more adjustments being made, all of which you can find in our patch notes.

Over the next two months we’ll be rolling out additional patches which will go even deeper and look to improve several areas of the game:

• More options and variety in the character creator
  • Improvements to hair and general appearance for characters
  • Ongoing improvements to cinematic scenes and animations
  • Improvements to male romance options for Scott Ryder
  • Adjustments to conversations with Hainly Abrams
These upcoming patches will also address performance and stability issues. And we’re looking at adding more cosmetic items to single player for free.

For multiplayer, over the same timeframe, we’re going to continue to build on the APEX missions that have been running since launch. We’ll be adding new maps, characters, and weapons. On Thursday, we kick off the first of three new chapters centered around The Remnant Investigation.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
while i appreciate them patching the game to improve it, they need to do a better job of going into detail about how this is gonna affect current players....like: 'more options to character creator'.....unless they add in a way to change your current character, that shyt doesnt help a lot of current players....

another: 'Improved logic, timing, and continuity for relationships and story arcs'...how does that affect people that are currently playing the game?...

also: they worrying about the wrong shyt with some of these....why the fukk are they gonna 'balance' shyt in single player?....there is nothing in single player that is out of whack when it comes to balance....dont worry about that shyt, worry about getting the game to run smoother/properly....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
while i appreciate them patching the game to improve it, they need to do a better job of going into detail about how this is gonna affect current players....like: 'more options to character creator'.....unless they add in a way to change your current character, that shyt doesnt help a lot of current players....

another: 'Improved logic, timing, and continuity for relationships and story arcs'...how does that affect people that are currently playing the game?...

also: they worrying about the wrong shyt with some of these....why the fukk are they gonna 'balance' shyt in single player?....there is nothing in single player that is out of whack when it comes to balance....dont worry about that shyt, worry about getting the game to run smoother/properly....
Need to fix the lock on for cover that's for Goddamn sure

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I jusg got the game and just finished the eos mission.
So far
- its not as bad as i thought it was going to be:ehh:
- exploring the planets so far has been the highlight of the game. :ohlawd:
- im playing as the guy character and i cant get over how corny the voice actor sounds :hhh:
He sounds like he should be a random npc not the lead character :scust:
I cant even imagine kicking game with the way he sounds :scusthov:
At least the og shepard sounded like a real soldier. :salute:
- not being able to control your squad mates is weak as hell:shaq2:
- honestly i have no idea what they're doing most of the time.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
They nerfed the fukk outta snipers:
The gun ammo sucks and is limited to a few shots
The game rewards spamming abilities
The game encourages mobility
They cover system is no player controllable
You can't control your team
You can't freeze the battlefield to play out the engagement
Lol hover shooting
And some levels straight being too dark to spot enemies
No snipe slow mo

It's like everything but the vanguard and and soldier is a chore to play. Like you're going against how the game was made to be played if you choos anything else.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Patch on thursday

Patch 1.05 Notes

Improved tutorial placement

Increased inventory limits

Single player balance changes: Ammo crates, armor, weapons, nomad, profiles, attacks, and progression

Multiplayer balance changes: Weapons, cover, and enemies (check back for detailed notes on balance changes)

Improved matchmaking and latency in multiplayer

Added option to skip autopilot sequences in the galaxy map

Decreased the cost of remnant decryption keys and made them more accessible at merchants

Improved logic, timing, and continuity for relationships and story arcs

Improved lip-sync and facial acting during some conversations, including localized VO

Fixed an issue with Ryder’s movements when running in a zig zag pattern

Improved the appearance of eyes for human and asari characters

Fixed various collision issues

Fixed bugs where music or VO wouldn’t play or wasn’t correct

Fixed issue where global squad mate banter sometimes wasn’t firing on UNCs

Fixed issue where player was unable to access the Remnant Console Interface after failing decryption multiple times

Fixed issue where fast travel is sometimes disabled after recruiting Drack until the player reloads a save

Fixed issue where Ryder can become stuck in the start of Biotic Charge Pose

Fixes issues related to some saves

Fixed issue where objective sometimes becomes un-interactable for players in multiplayer

Streaming and stability improvements
Mass Effect: Andromeda – The Journey Ahead

:blessed:

Last edited: