Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Naw this is the buggiest game I've ever played that's a AAA game. I've encountered at least 2 main missions that are bugged and could leave you unable to complete them depending on what saves you have. It's also very easy to have something happen that crashes the game. You gotta watch where you jump because landing in the wrong place in the play field can cause your character to get stuck on the ground where they can't get out even though it looks normal. Having a double death situation (die from damage and have the dead body fall in a pit) almost always messes up the game. Also dying while in dialogue can do that.

One time I was jumping and an emery took all my health and he fell in a pit after dying and the game just sat there with no mission failure and the squad mates completed the mission. My guy is dead and the dialogue wheel came up and let me select choices meanwhile the camera is stuck in the pit on the dead body.

:russ::russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The first Mass Effect had similar issues, and Skyrim was deemed unplayable the first month or so.
But I guess you either forgot about that or didn't play those games at launch :francis:
I beat the three original Mass Effect games and they were way more polished than this but I never got past 15 hours in Skyrim but that was back when I pirated 360 games and I played it before the retail date. I never had issues like this.

I'll put it like this 85% of the bugs I encounter in Andromeda end up forcing me to have to reset the game because I can't continue playing in the state they leave it in. Some of them persist even after reloading a save.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I honestly haven't had any crashes. I had one mission where people who were suppose to be there to trigger it not be there. And weird shyt like people disappearing underground and being stuck in the air. But no freezes....yet. I just made it to voled though

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I've been fortunate to not encounter many bugs. I fell through the map on Kadara once and got shot at during a conversation cutscene once. Other than that, my copy has been good and that's 2 straight weeks of nonstop playing until I completed the game. The bugs don't seem to be universal to all players.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
*plays happily* had a bug when i hit the evade button i would take health damage reset game it was back to normal.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flat out lie, The previous Mass Effects all suffererd worse issues
Skyrim was fukked for a minute and a half as well. Meanwhile, the first patch has already been released for this game since this convo started. And they have the date and details of the patch after that already posted online. This is proof that they are remedying these problems faster than in the past :francis:

that sure as hell isnt true....i had the other mass effects when they dropped, they were less buggy than this game....skyrim, i dont know, didnt play it...that's besides the point though: i never said this was the buggiest game i've played, i said it has more bugs than normal for a game with a name this big...you naming skyrim and the other mass effects cause you think they were more buggy doesnt make the statement i said less true...

the first patch that was released on day 1 didnt fix shyt obviously....which says a lot about how fukked up this game was/is if they patched it day 1 and it's still this fukked up....also, the other patch you are talking about isnt out yet, doesnt come out till thursday....yea, i read the patch notes like everyone else, but a lot of that needs to be explained how it will affect people currently playing the game...most of it seems like it will affect new players more so than people currently playing...yes, i give them credit for working on trying to fix the game, but only so much...the game shouldnt have shipped in this condition....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly haven't had any crashes. I had one mission where people who were suppose to be there to trigger it not be there. And weird shyt like people disappearing underground and being stuck in the air. But no freezes....yet. I just made it to voled though

you're lucky....i've had the game crash on me like 4 times....last time it crashed was when i was on the ice planet, and i got killed by a floating enemy while i was talking to someone....while talking to someone to continue the mission, an enemy showed up in the air, killed me, and the game was stuck on the 'mission failed' screen....the only reason i know he was in the air is cause he was still there when i did that part over...

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Seems like a good idea that I haven't touched SP. Been addicted to multi. Even though it's crashed back to home around 5 times least no progress was lost

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i dont get it, what's the issue with hainly?....what did she say that would have hurt people?...i hope people arent harping on her saying she used to be a man....they didnt even make a big deal out of it, she mentions it and keeps going.....and her mission leads to a fun boss fight.....

side note: shyt like this is further evidence we live in a world were people are looking for something to be upset about....

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
i dont get it, what's the issue with hainly?....what did she say that would have hurt people?...i hope people arent harping on her saying she used to be a man....they didnt even make a big deal out of it, she mentions it and keeps going.....and her mission leads to a fun boss fight.....

side note: shyt like this is further evidence we live in a world were people are looking for something to be upset about....
On one side you have people that feel like it was a waste of time and useless to have a transgender character just to have a transgender, then you have the people who feel like they didn't represent transgender characters properly.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Brehs' I'm 81% done with the game and only have the last mission left....I have no fukking clue who Hainly Abrams is :dead: were do you find that character? Or is it part of a side mission? I've done so many of those that can't remember most of the side characters of this game :heh:

Should've read abut the patch two days ago, could've stopped playing and get the last few missions and romance scene with all these improvements :francis:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On one side you have people that feel like it was a waste of time and useless to have a transgender character just to have a transgender, then you have the people who feel like they didn't represent transgender characters properly.

oh course they have a transgender just to have one (they didnt want to get called out again by the lbgt community for non inclusion), but what did people what them to do with the character? make her the main character? make a huge deal out of it?...bioware treated her like any other npc in the game...hell, they treated her better: they gave her a bunch of lines, a backstory, and made her the point of contact for a side mission.....

see, that's the shyt i dont understand/get: people in that community will say they want to be treated like everyone else; yet when you do, they then get upset people arent making a bigger deal out of it....see, people just looking for reasons to complain/be upset about....

anyway, all this lets me know is next game one of the romance options will be a transgender person and/or they will make a squadmate transgender.....that is how bioware tends to respond...just look at this game: they made everyone damn near gay/bi-sexual in response to the complaints from the lbgt community last time....