winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
fukk! He died in a cut scene and the game doesn't know how to handle it. It is stuck at mission failure and non-responsive. Damn remnant bot was still there and I didn't notice and started talking to somebody and he's losing health during the conversation even though I couldn't see it and died.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why does @fat boi keep coming in here when he doesnt have the game.
:what:

I posted a video. How is that "keep coming in here?"

To hate...

Persona dropped last night he will be gone soon
Posting a fukking Angry Joe video, a person who said they liked the game and thought if fixed would be a 7 and a sequel would have a great foundation is hating?

Jesus christ y'all acting like hoes insecure over this game. :snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Posting a fukking Angry Joe video, a person who said they liked the game and thought if fixed would be a 7 and a sequel would have a great foundation is hating?

Last edited:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
nfpm6t.jpg

Completed my N7 slayer build
Asari Blade Rank 5 + siphoning strike(Vanguard rank 5) + 113% melee damage combined bonus

I pretty much just cast incinerate +charge(fire combo) and then piranha them if they are armored or have shields. My melee damage stack pretty much 1 hit kill red bar enemies after charge. :banderas:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nfpm6t.jpg
[/IMG]
nfpm6t.jpg

Asari Blade Rank 5 + siphoning strike(Vanguard rank 5) + 113% melee damage combined bonus

I pretty much just cast incinerate +charge(fire combo) and then piranha them if they are armored or have shields. My melee damage stack pretty much 1 hit kill red bar enemies after charge. :banderas:
You feel like you get more xp going the main story instead if doing all the side shyt

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
nfpm6t.jpg
[/IMG]
nfpm6t.jpg

That's the N7 armor? Mine looks different.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Watch it playboi :birdman:

Romell

Superstar
Daps

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a pod that auto generates research points. Hasn't been a problem since.

No it's not. Whoever it is they are in Andromeda because of what they did to someone who was also in Andromeda. The benefactor likely can't be anyone from the original trilogy. I expect it to be a new character.

the person that did that thing isnt the benefactor lol.....that was a hired goon....seriously, you really think the person that funded this whole thing would do that thing his/herself?...hell no.....

anyway, it's obvious who the benefactor is....all the signs point to that person, including the reason why andromeda was all of a sudden funded and speed rushed to completion; the same goes for SAM; the ship; certain crew members; etc....and to me that's a great thing...besides it tying back to the original trilogy, it makes perfect sense...no need to pretend the reason everyone knows why andromeda happened isnt the reason....