Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should be ashamed of releasing this game at this state. I'm going back to horizon

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
i already know the missions that wont be finished till after i beat the game: those 'find item x that randomly spawn' ones....there are 3 on the ice plaent, and 1 eos...

question for those that are further along in the game: so i picked up some thing on the ice planet that advanced my romance with peebee to the point i hit it in the escape pod....does that fukk up my chance of knocking down cora?...i picked the 'no strings' option with peebee, and still have to do cora's loyalty mission, so does that mean i still get to tap that ass later?....

No, as long as you kep it casual with PeeBee (I think the dialogue is "no strings attached") in that scene, you'll be able to romance Cora and anyone else probably. That's what I did and I'm just waiting for the final mission to hit that Assari Commando booty :shaq: PeeBee also is like:manny: when you don't follow up on her so there's no issue there either.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, as long as you kep it casual with PeeBee (I think the dialogue is "no strings attached") in that scene, you'll be able to romance Cora and anyone else probably. That's what I did and I'm just waiting for the final mission to hit that Assari Commando booty :shaq: PeeBee also is like:manny: when you don't follow up on her so there's no issue there either.

lol we thinking the same thing......preciate the info...i was worried cause as soon as i got back from the ice planet, and even before i knocked peebee down, cora hit me with 'peebee, really?'...i was like damn, all i did was bring her some shyt i found back lol....

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Is there a plan patch to fix up all of these issues because if so I think I'll put this on hold until it comes out.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man i need some more milky way research points :snoop:
I got a pod that auto generates research points. Hasn't been a problem since.
i havent finished them yet, only up to the part when they mention the benefactor, but it's obvious who it is...
No it's not. Whoever it is they are in Andromeda because of what they did to someone who was also in Andromeda. The benefactor likely can't be anyone from the original trilogy. I expect it to be a new character.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I got a pod that auto generates research points. Hasn't been a problem since.

No it's not. Whoever it is they are in Andromeda because of what they did to someone who was also in Andromeda. The benefactor likely can't be anyone from the original trilogy. I expect it to be a new character.

Very interesting as I haven't beaten the Game yet but when I caught that mission about ex Cerberus getting into some fukkery on Kadara that made my hair rise.

Remember the Illusive Man has trillions, reapertech, and possibly quite a long life so no telling who is pushing his agenda out there...and yeah that is very very interesting if it is a new character with the same Cerberus ideology.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
game freezes at attempting to do a vid call with a turian. i gotta complete this mission :why:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
game freezes at attempting to do a vid call with a turian. i gotta complete this mission :why:
I just beat Liam's loyalty mission and all the enemies in the room are dead. The game gives me no further objective and acts like they aren't. This is the buggiest AAA game I've ever played.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just beat Liam's loyalty mission and all the enemies in the room are dead. The game gives me no further objective and acts like they aren't. This is the buggiest AAA game I've ever played.
breh i just realized its freezing for me no matter what. i might bush this game