Archangel

Banned
Daps
So I gotta choose if allllllll our outposts are scientific or miltary :stopitslime: by just the one on eos

I didn't get a choice on the second. I'm about to establish the third so I'll post if it gives me one.

I was only asked if I wanted either scientific or military after completing Eos. I didn't even get to choose on the other ones. I hope by choosing one that doesn't mean all the others will be what you chose for the 1st one. Thats bad.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I hope they patch in a way to skip these dreadful cutscenes when flying to other planets. I timed it and it takes 25 seconds each time to leave one planet and go to the other:what:Imagine tryna get 100% planet scan completion with each system having at least 5 planets with maybe 2 anomalies. Thats 2:55 seconds just to clear one system:why:
In ME 3, you could blaze through planet scanning. Why'd they overdo it with these slow, unskippable cutscenes?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Suvi faked me out saying that there was something on our ship :beli:

It was just was extra mechniary put on there by one of the OG engineers

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm at level 20 and the game has really opened up, which is great cause it's made the game more enjoyable...i say that cause once it does open up, a lot of the negatives of the game (glitches, janky animations/squadmates, etc.) become more bearable....you still notice them, but they not at the forefront cause you having more fun....

i'm finally starting to get into a groove now...for the most part, i've found the weapons and ability combos that are my goto, just gotta level them up....which allows me to play around/test out more of the weapons/abilities for the fukk of it, which is what i like to do in these games.....the same goes for squadmates...it opening up has allowed me to play around/test out different squadmate pairings....cause now them not doing shyt doesnt hinder/bug the shyt outta me lol...speaking of which:

i have to give a heartfelt apology and big shoutout to cora....yea, i know i talked shyt about her, but that bytch gets busy....the key to her: you have to level her up and make sure you spec her to fit how the game makes her play.....when you do that, like i said: that bytch gets busy.....took her with me on the ice planet mission where you had to fight the cardinal, and oh my damn....she held it down, rarely died.....and in the boss fight, me and her got in his ass, while jaal just took pop shots for the most part....so yea, she's made my reg rotation of squadmates now: her, drack, and vetra are def fo'shos...liam is a def not and will always be left on the ship (damn shame how they made the brotha in the game, smh)....gotta play around with peebee and jaal more to see where they fall....but yea, this part is all about cora...cant wait to fukk her now lol....

side note speaking of cora: talking with one of the cats i game with, i'm really starting to think miranda was made by TIM based off cora....she really is like miranda light, but when you take into account that she's his daughter, you see she's the original...he probably made miranda to fill the void of sending cora off for this mission....

anyway, game wise i dont know how much i've got done/the % i'm at.....all i know is i've done a bunch of tasks/side missions; i've got 2 planets to 100% (just started the ice planet); and i'm working on vetra, cora, peebee, the reporter, and the chick on aye as potential romance partners...gonna try to fukk them all this playthrough....

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
i'm at level 20 and the game has really opened up, which is great cause it's made the game more enjoyable...i say that cause once it does open up, a lot of the negatives of the game (glitches, janky animations/squadmates, etc.) become more bearable....you still notice them, but they not at the forefront cause you having more fun....

i'm finally starting to get into a groove now...for the most part, i've found the weapons and ability combos that are my goto, just gotta level them up....which allows me to play around/test out more of the weapons/abilities for the fukk of it, which is what i like to do in these games.....the same goes for squadmates...it opening up has allowed me to play around/test out different squadmate pairings....cause now them not doing shyt doesnt hinder/bug the shyt outta me lol...speaking of which:

i have to give a heartfelt apology and big shoutout to cora....yea, i know i talked shyt about her, but that bytch gets busy....the key to her: you have to level her up and make sure you spec her to fit how the game makes her play.....when you do that, like i said: that bytch gets busy.....took her with me on the ice planet mission where you had to fight the cardinal, and oh my damn....she held it down, rarely died.....and in the boss fight, me and her got in his ass, while jaal just took pop shots for the most part....so yea, she's made my reg rotation of squadmates now: her, drack, and vetra are def fo'shos...liam is a def not and will always be left on the ship (damn shame how they made the brotha in the game, smh)....gotta play around with peebee and jaal more to see where they fall....but yea, this part is all about cora...cant wait to fukk her now lol....

side note speaking of cora: talking with one of the cats i game with, i'm really starting to think miranda was made by TIM based off cora....she really is like miranda light, but when you take into account that she's his daughter, you see she's the original...he probably made miranda to fill the void of sending cora off for this mission....

anyway, game wise i dont know how much i've got done/the % i'm at.....all i know is i've done a bunch of tasks/side missions; i've got 2 planets to 100% (just started the ice planet); and i'm working on vetra, cora, peebee, the reporter, and the chick on aye as potential romance partners...gonna try to fukk them all this playthrough....
ITs a brand new open world game It to Be buggy

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
I was only asked if I wanted either scientific or military after completing Eos. I didn't even get to choose on the other ones. I hope by choosing one that doesn't mean all the others will be what you chose for the 1st one. Thats bad.
It would be terrible I picked scientific as sign of good intention about the andromeda mission.:francis:

I wanted to make my next outpost miltary but I think it's scientist again

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ITs a brand new open world game It to Be buggy

i dont understand what you just said...are you the bugs are expected cause it's a brand new open world game?....if so, that's bullshyt....horizon is a brand new open world game too, and it has far less bugs than this game....and the rare bugs that are in that game get addressed quickly....it completely shyts on this game from that stand point....

the devs just dropped the ball, and they know it....that's why they making an announcement about a big patch coming soon.....hopefully the patch addresses a lot of issues....

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Scale of 1-10

How you rate the ending? Don't spoil, breh :birdman:

For me personally, the ending is a solid 8/10. Action packed, all of your choices come to a head and the decisions you've made with other species play a big part.
It was a tiny bit anti-climatic compared to what I was expecting. But they definitely played it safe and learned from ME3's ending debacle.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
It would be terrible I picked scientific as sign of good intention about the andromeda mission.:francis:

Yeah, I didn't notice this until you brought it up. I picked scientist on my first playthrough. I'm on my 2nd playthrough now and I'm gonna go with military to see the difference.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For me personally, the ending is a solid 8/10. Action packed, all of your choices come to a head and the decisions you've made with other species play a big part.
It was a tiny bit anti-climatic compared to what I was expecting. But they definitely played it safe and learned from ME3's ending debacle.

that's interesting to know....so far, i've made 1 decision that i cant wait to see how it plays out:

i didnt destroy the kett facility, but i killed the cardinal

that part really has me wanting to playthrough multiple times to see the differences in how it plays out....hopefully the game changes a significant amount based on your choice.....i figure the order i'm make in that choice in future playthroughs:

1. blow up the facility, but leave him alive....2. kill him and blow up the facility....3. dont destroy the facility and leave him alive..

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Same happened to me breh. The choice of Eos will determine the rest of the outposts :francis:

I have no clue what difference it makes in the game though. I guess you get more people complaining in the Nexus instead of a couple of military relatives that want their to wake up.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Was it ever explain why we don't need Mass Relays to travel system to system?

i also found crumbs laying around tho :patrice:
That's a different ship mystery that I did earlier

But, Suvi really had me thinking

My sibling snuck on the ship

Or

THe Kett were tracking us