The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Listen to @Mowgli

Weapons have nothing to do with it

GOtta take a few loses to learn how to win

I finally beat it. The problem was I figured out how the thing attacks. I would get killed trying to revive the AI. Also after the third leg the archetic keep closing its mouth. I found out I was too far away. shyt took like 40 minutes

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
weapons have EVERYTHING to do with it :what:

Not really

It has attacks that'll kill u in a hit or so

Plus you have to deal with the Hazardous Enviornment

Plus it guards it's weak areas

Weapons are the last thing that matters in beating it

I finally beat it. The problem was I figured out how the thing attacks. I would get killed trying to revive the AI. Also after the third leg the archetic keep closing its mouth. I found out I was too far away. shyt took like 40 minutes
That thing has me wanting to avoid sidequest

It was not worth it

I tried to be as mean as possible to the scientist that sent me there

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Not really

It has attacks that'll kill u in a hit or so

Plus you have to deal with the Hazardous Enviornment

Plus it guards it's weak areas

Weapons are the last thing that matters in beating it

That thing has me wanting to avoid sidequest

It was not worth it

I tried to be as mean as possible to the scientist that sent me there

Oh yea the tranny is the one who behind the quest. Of course it's demonic. The only issue I had was the cannon it shoots. And that's because the cover system is so shytty in this game

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Lmao at nikkas talkin bout a fukkin turn based children's game like fukkin Persona 5, fakkit gaming at its finest. I'll leave garbage like that to u moist ass basement dwelling nikkas. I got my lil cold ass nerd chick thru and she loved watching me play Witcher 3, bytch would leave if I put some shyt like fukkin Persona on :mjlol:. She was even live action off the Deus Ex (prob the deepest game on the market outside of Witcher and ME). Keep that Persona talk out of this thread brehs
...its like that my nikka? :mjcry:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Setting? :usure:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The Mattock :banderas: (the non automatic version)

I'm glad it and the Carafex are in this

The only issue I had was the cannon it shoots. And that's because the cover system is so shytty in this game
If you pick a good spot to hide behind (not actually get into cover) and just slide in and out from behind it and avoid it

That's how I beat it

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The Mattock :banderas: (the non automatic version)

I'm glad it and the Carafex are in this

If you pick a good spot to hide behind (not actually get into cover) and just slide in and out from behind it and avoid it

That's how I beat it

Yea I just hid behind the massive structures instead of the waist length covers because I was still getting raped trying to get behind them. Switch to the disciple and blasted away

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmao at nikkas talkin bout a fukkin turn based children's game like fukkin Persona 5, fakkit gaming at its finest. I'll leave garbage like that to u moist ass basement dwelling nikkas. I got my lil cold ass nerd chick thru and she loved watching me play Witcher 3, bytch would leave if I put some shyt like fukkin Persona on :mjlol:. She was even live action off the Deus Ex (prob the deepest game on the market outside of Witcher and ME). Keep that Persona talk out of this thread brehs
The fukk is this dumb ass nikka talking about?? A "M" rated game is now for children? :mindblown:
Hold this neg dumbass, you could've done your Googles and found out.

Don't ever disrespect Persona again.
Edit: Can't neg I'll catch yo dumb ass somewhere else :ufdup:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The fukk is this dumb ass nikka talking about?? A "M" rated game is now for children? :mindblown:
Hold this neg dumbass, you could've done your Googles and found out.

Don't ever disrespect Persona again.
Edit: Can't neg I'll catch yo dumb ass somewhere else :ufdup:
Pull up you overweight moist ass child gamer. nikkas out here playing Sailor Moon remakes for lil girls :lolbron:.

@42 Monks it's like that my nikka?:francis: