The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The fukk is this dumb ass nikka talking about?? A "M" rated game is now for children? :mindblown:
Hold this neg dumbass, you could've done your Googles and found out.

Don't ever disrespect Persona again.
Edit: Can't neg I'll catch yo dumb ass somewhere else :ufdup:

Pull up you overweight moist ass child gamer. nikkas out here playing Sailor Moon remakes for lil girls :lolbron:.

@42 Monks it's like that my nikka?:francis:

:popcorn3:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
theres one npc i've ran into on 3 different planets :mjlol:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I haven't made it to this scene but it seems buggy as hell

This isn't the first version of that scene I've seen with crazy glitches.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
granted i'd never fought the architect on Eos - so I had a feeling (especially after seeing some of the comments about builds in here [not shooting at you @lutha ] just that many people here specifically are going more ability based and that fight seems to rely heavily on damage output from weapons as well) that there was a bit of a trick to it

i saw the architect on voelg though and none of what breh was talking made sense :dame: and my shotgun does more damage than his :patrice:

the attacks were telegraphed, yeah, but the AOE was fukking absurd. and on voelg that shyt was coming through the fukking buildings you were hiding in - WHILE FIGHTING THE fukkING COLD:damn:

there's more than one architect out there though. so i look forward to @Mowgli taking on the next one and recording it. starting with the gameplay settings followed by his loadout :wtb:

why would i think that was a shot at me?....it's not that serious lol....we might disagree about shyt when it comes to the game, but that's cool....

as for the architect fight: i've only fought the one on eos so far....i beat him with a combo of powers and weapons....energy drain, charge, incin, and a phalanx 3 pistol with extended clip and barrel...for his goons, i used powers and the ar.....took me bout 10-15 times to beat him cause of the 'fukk up once and die, you have to start the whole fight over' shyt, and playing around with different powers/weapons....

the strategy i ended up using: stick/move, and instead of concentrating on 1 leg at a time, i'd work 2 legs down at a time in the first 2 phases....so when he moved, getting rid of the next leg was easy/didnt take any time at all....doing that also let me shoot him more in the head, so that health was damn near gone by the time i got to the 3rd phase of the fight....i'd incin the leg to prime it, then energy drain/charge to fire combo it, while putting bullets in it....when his head opened up, i'd do the same shyt....when he used the gun, i'd charge his head to get shields back and to avoid the gun....once i decided that was my strat, i got in his ass....

will say: if you try that strat, you have to be careful when you charge his leg...there is a chance you can slide down his leg and get stuck, which will kill you....

...anyway, cant wait to fight the other ones....sucks the fights are the same, but i dont care, it's a fun fight....

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When exactly are you suppose to battle these archetics in terms of level, skills, armor, etc?

there is no exact 'time', you can fight it at anytime once you get the mission available...what level your gear is at doesnt matter, only thing that matters is how good you can use what you got...of course higher level shyt will make the fight easier, but it's beatable with lower level shyt....