llt23

All Star
Daps
Wait there's no unique boss battles in this b*******.

I heard even the architect battles all the same

Breh.....all the architect battles are the same. And worse yet I had TWO of them glitch out. One on Eos just disappeared and one on the final planet you can put an outpost on wont fight me, he just chills in the sky :francis:

And yeah that "boss" i fought was just a regular ass Kett with high health. The only gimmick he had is once you hit a a certain amount of his health he leaves for a short time so you can fight another wave of enemies (very exciting right?). Its kind of fukking garbage IMO. This shyt is not even really a spoiler cause honestly who the fukk cares its not even a main villain just a random dude.

Its crazy that even ME1 Saren was a true unique enemy type. Here once you see a new unique enemy....it becomes a common horde enemy that gets copy pasted all over the game. Then throw on a name.... instead of Kett raider its Joe Schmoe and thats your boss.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
When exactly are you suppose to battle these archetics in terms of level, skills, armor, etc?
You can fight the first one after you leave the Nexus once fixing Eos the first time around.

I never fought that one though. I ran into the one on Voelg after knocking out the Kett base and settling there. That shyt should only be fought from the safety of a gundam cockpit :huhldup:
Breh.....all the architect battles are the same. And worse yet I had TWO of them glitch out. One on Eos just disappeared and one on the final planet you can put an outpost on just wont fight me, he just chills in the sky :francis:

And yeah that "boss" i fought was just a regular ass Kett with high health. The only gimmick he had is once you hit a a certain amount of his health he leaves for a short time so you can fight another wave of enemies (very exciting right?). Its kind of fukking garbage IMO. This shyt is not even really a spoiler cause honestly who the fukk cares its not even a main villain just a random dude.
Still an improvement over Mass Effect 2 and 3 :mjlol:

the only good 'boss' was the geth colossus in mass effect 2 and that was a setpiece more than a real boss. at least the kett bosses are a nice change up/procedural

and they still refuse to insult their fans with QTE bosses like some franchises :wow:

you want the best fights, you play MP. That's where the combat shines. Word to the ME3MP brehs

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Breh.....all the architect battles are the same. And worse yet I had TWO of them glitch out. One on Eos just disappeared and one on the final planet you can put an outpost on wont fight me, he just chills in the sky :francis:

Its crazy that even ME1 Saren was a true unique enemy type. Here once you see a new unique enemy....it becomes a common horde enemy that gets copy pasted all over the game. Then throw on a name.... instead of Kett raider its Joe Schmoe and thats your boss.
Oooooooo my god are you serious. This shyt might get hushed.

At what point did you feel you stopped seeing new enemies?

llt23

All Star
Daps
I still think you can have fun with the game if you play a varied style, but in reality once you find out your way of killing shyt, you are gonna be killing everything the same way give or take.

I dont think its necessarily a problem with lack of enemy variety, they do add more types as you go along (this statement....might be a lil too generous to them TBH). My thing is it feels like an old school beat em up. Where that one guy that looked like a unique boss type becomes a common enemy type. Plus the pacing of it kills me with the constant reinforcements. Generally each spot you will fight the same shyt over and over, then the final rooms will be all the same shyt except there are more of them. Its definitely the Mass Effect 3 formula. If you remember those shadowy screaming things....by the end of the game you gotta fight like 7 at once. Same idea here with the enemies.

So when it came to ME2 I just felt it was way better paced, enemy locations felt more natural. What they are trying to go for here is to attempt to make it seem dire by throwing down reinforcements, but the gimmick wears thin when its happening all the goddamn time, every mission, practically every room.

But like I said they still got one more chance to redeem themselves. Im assuming I got one or two main missions left, but Im starting to lose interest. And the big thing is its not just these gameplay things, its the combo of the story just not making me care. They drop reveals on you, and its like ok, why should I really give a shyt? Just me though, others might get a diff experience.

And for the record I was really enjoying the game, taking down a ton of quests..I got all the planets to 100 percent viability, did every loyalty quest..Then you start hitting up these later main missions and they just feel like extended side missions game play wise with little plot development and 0 character development. Im not even given choices like you get to make during loyalty quests or some side quests. It just is what it is.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I still think you can have fun with the game if you play a varied style, but in reality once you find out your way of killing shyt, you are gonna be killing everything the same way give or take.

I dont think its necessarily a problem with lack of enemy variety, they do add more types as you go along (this statement....might be a lil too generous to them TBH). My thing is it feels like an old school beat em up. Where that one guy that looked like a unique boss type becomes a common enemy type. Plus the pacing of it kills me with the constant reinforcements. Generally each spot you will fight the same shyt over and over, then the final rooms will be all the same shyt except there are more of them. Its definitely the Mass Effect 3 formula. If you remember those shadowy screaming things....by the end of the game you gotta fight like 7 at once. Same idea here with the enemies.

So when it came to ME2 I just felt it was way better paced, enemy locations felt more natural. What they are trying to go for here is to attempt to make it seem dire by throwing down reinforcements, but the gimmick wears thin when its happening all the goddamn time, every mission, practically every room.

But like I said they still got one more chance to redeem themselves. Im assuming I got one or two main missions left, but Im starting to lose interest. And the big thing is its not just these gameplay things, its the combo of the story just not making me care. They drop reveals on you, and its like ok, why should I really give a shyt? Just me though, others might get a diff experience.

And for the record I was really enjoying the game, taking down a ton of quests..I got all the planets to 100 percent viability, did every loyalty quest..Then you start hitting up these later main missions and they just feel like extended side missions game play wise with little plot development and 0 character development. Im not even given choices like you get to make during loyalty quests or some side quests. It just is what it is.
Its a big fukking game and once I saw how they were pacing shyt out I honestly test drove Toukiden 2 for a while :mjlol: I don't want to burn myself out on it and its really easy to do because there's so much shyt to do and a TON of time in between all of it. I ran through Mass Effect 2 and 3 in a few days but this honestly feels more XCX with how there's just more to every fukking planet/mission/event you get to. I'm not gonna sprint through this one. The game is designed specifically against it.

Its no game of the year by any means, but I'm very satisfied.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I dont even like how that sound nikka. I could see if it was just me questioned the the video...WHOLE THREAD SAID NAH.

You going a lil too hard at this come up out them feelins.
I'm the only one in the thread who did the impossible so of course they say nah.

I do what y'all can't and based on your lack of raw skill it you looking for a way to feel comfortable being regular.

Ima do it again this weekend though.

Nobody doubts my skill. Nobody questions my ability
Y'all nikkas need to mimic me

Y'all disrespecting my Lifestyle. ELITE GAMING :king:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I dont even like how that sound nikka. I could see if it was just me questioned the the video...WHOLE THREAD SAID NAH.

You going a lil too hard at this come up out them feelins.
granted i'd never fought the architect on Eos - so I had a feeling (especially after seeing some of the comments about builds in here [not shooting at you @lutha ] just that many people here specifically are going more ability based and that fight seems to rely heavily on damage output from weapons as well) that there was a bit of a trick to it

i saw the architect on voelg though and none of what breh was talking made sense :dame: and my shotgun does more damage than his :patrice:

the attacks were telegraphed, yeah, but the AOE was fukking absurd. and on voelg that shyt was coming through the fukking buildings you were hiding in - WHILE FIGHTING THE fukkING COLD:damn:

there's more than one architect out there though. so i look forward to @Mowgli taking on the next one and recording it. starting with the gameplay settings followed by his loadout :wtb:

llt23

All Star
Daps
So I was up to the last mission. Final Mission was underwhelming. Final battle was................minor spoiler about enemy type
re used assets, bunch of regular bots, architect....4 waves. sigh....
bigger spoiler about the final battle
you never fight Archon, he dies cause you pressed a button on 4 different consoles while you fought re used enemies....in waves:francis:

Finish of the game was BAD. Story conclusion was weak.

Still a good game. But holy shyt no way anybody likes the final 2 missions. Either the shyt was rushed for release, maybe they focused too much on side content, or they are retarded.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
granted i'd never fought the architect on Eos - so I had a feeling (especially after seeing some of the comments about builds in here [not shooting at you @lutha ] just that many people here specifically are going more ability based and that fight seems to rely heavily on damage output from weapons as well) that there was a bit of a trick to it

i saw the architect on voelg though and none of what breh was talking made sense :dame: and my shotgun does more damage than his :patrice:

the attacks were telegraphed, yeah, but the AOE was fukking absurd. and on voelg that shyt was coming through the fukking buildings you were hiding in - WHILE FIGHTING THE fukkING COLD:damn:

there's more than one architect out there though. so i look forward to @Mowgli taking on the next one and recording it. starting with the gameplay settings followed by his loadout :wtb:
I'm going to do that with this architect because y'all are being so petty about it.

Hopefully I won't need these kinda receipts in the future because it's tedious. If you actually playing on insanity you should already know what's up but really this has exposed y'all who have lessened your skill requirements because and you need all this extra to feel comfortable in casualville.

Taking on the kett cross stronghold in one life on insanity is going to be a test of True skill. I hope someone besides me has the balls to do it successfully. This community lacks fortitude in the skill department.

I doubt many of y'all will take on this challenge and this is just a preview of what's in store on Insanity.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Kett ain't shyt :francis:
I'm going to do that with this architect because y'all are being so petty about it.

Hopefully I won't need these kinda receipts in the future because it's tedious. If you actually playing on insanity you should already know what's up but really this has exposed y'all who have lessened your skill requirements because and you need all this extra to feel comfortable in casualville.

Taking on the kett cross stronghold in one life on insanity is going to be a test of True skill. I hope someone besides me has the balls to do it successfully. This community lacks fortitude in the skill department.

I doubt many of y'all will take on this challenge and this is just a preview of what's in store on Insanity.

:russell:

but I did laugh my ass off when you ran the nomad through the fukking base :dead: shyt was so random

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Kett ain't shyt :francis:

:russell:

but I did laugh my ass off when you ran the nomad through the fukking base :dead: shyt was so random
You didn't take the whole base in one life on insanity.

Stawwwwwpiiiiihhh.
That's just the front door, outside