Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You poor casuals. But i guess u not doin it right if you dont have common haters :youngsabo:

Los my invitation still open to beat architecy For you since ull never beat him on insanity
Your architech and my architect :ohhh:

They are not the same :wtb:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
What triggers the last memory? I just picked up all the memory parts but SAM told me I gotta wait for something else to unlock it :damn:
I didn't know you needed a trigger. As soon as I got all mines, I was able to head to SAM node and see it. I was near the end of the game when I decided to collect em all though. How far along are you?

Archangel

Banned
Daps
What are you Vanguards using skill and equipment wise?:jbhmm: I got Charge, Pull for combos and Backlash when shyt gets real. I've been bouncing back between the Disciple and N7 Piranha and sometimes the Mattock or the Sidewinder.Liam as a squad mate is :wow:, tech combos every day. Still don't know who to use as my secondary. Drack puts in work but I still got to do his loyalty mission to get that last beast talent.

Drack and Cora are the ultimate duo especially once you do their loyalty missions. All I do is sit behind cover with the Black Widow sniper hunting heads while they destroy enemy defenses up close. The perfect combination:jawalrus:

Chef

All Star
Daps
Drack and Cora are the ultimate duo especially once you do their loyalty missions. All I do is sit behind cover with the Black Widow sniper hunting heads while they destroy enemy defenses up close. The perfect combination:jawalrus:

:whoa: Not about that sniper rifle life despite my mans told me that Infiltrators have retarded damage. Cora is dope just for that one ability that recharges shield which is clutch but I don't remember if she has any primer or detonators.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You dont have a receipt i told you to pause it before the fight and show them stats/settings
Do i need to do another 15 minute battle to prove this shyt to you or will you be satisfied with beating the first leg effortlessly on insanity based on your demands

llt23

All Star
Daps
Getting somewhat near the end of the game. Now they are just copy pasting all the strong enemies into the same room at mass quantities for no reason. There is a part where you see a Fiend fukking up the Kett, then few minutes later there is a Fiend fighting alongside them and never hitting them. Logic they show you two minutes prior thrown out the window in favor of 'epic' boss fight. Not as bad as the dumb shyt they did near the end of ME3, but its getting there.

Also how am I near the end of the game and barely anything has happened? All I know is Drack is cool, Kett are bad. The reveals they have given are ok but at the end of the day not much progress is being made.

llt23

All Star
Daps
Just to add on everything is starting to get super repetitive. Fight a horde of enemies....then its always "reinforcements!"... and im like "sigh gotta do the same shyt yet again."

Proceed to next room, rinse repeat.

Then instead of making a cool boss fight its just fight a regular dude with more health while fighting every single enemy type in mass quantities. shyt feels lazy as fukk and boring as hell.

Plus instead of me being in suspense waiting to do the next story mission, Im starting to not really give any fukks. The game peaks at the character loyalty missions...those were fun..these story missions are lame due to sideways ass storytelling with nothing really happening and generic gameplay design.

Still has one last chance to redeem itself with the finale but Im really losing interest, they would have to make some excellent shyt but Im just expecting more of the same. Feels like its gonna be like ME3 "fight madd motherfukkers copy pasted over and over" instead of the epic final mission of ME2 which is easily one of the greatest final missions in gaming.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just to add on everything is starting to get super repetitive. Fight a horde of enemies....then its always "reinforcements!"... and im like "sigh gotta do the same shyt yet again."

Then instead of making a cool boss fight its just fight a regular dude with more health while fighting every single enemy type in mass quantities. shyt feels lazy as fukk and boring as hell.

Plus instead of me being in suspense waiting to do the next story mission, Im starting to not really give any fukks. The game peaks at the character loyalty missions...those were fun..these story missions are lame due to sideways ass storytelling with nothing really happening and generic gameplay design.

Still has one last chance to redeem itself with the finale but Im really losing interest, they would have to make some excellent shyt but Im just expecting more of the same. Feels like its gonna be like ME3 "fight madd motherfukkers copy pasted over and over" instead of the epic final mission of ME2 which is easily one of the greatest final missions in gaming.
Wait there's no unique boss battles in this b*******.

I heard even the architect battles all the same

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Lmao at nikkas talkin bout a fukkin turn based children's game like fukkin Persona 5, fakkit gaming at its finest. I'll leave garbage like that to u moist ass basement dwelling nikkas. I got my lil cold ass nerd chick thru and she loved watching me play Witcher 3, bytch would leave if I put some shyt like fukkin Persona on :mjlol:. She was even live action off the Deus Ex (prob the deepest game on the market outside of Witcher and ME). Keep that Persona talk out of this thread brehs

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

People don't remember that was one of the big problems mass effect 2 and 3 had. There were some good battle, but after the learning curve was over their solution to everything was to add more mechs and banshees

That's why the multiplayer was piff. Payback time for those ho ass aliens :coffee: