Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are your teammates supposed to have a lot more health than you? This lame nikka Liam even got more health :what:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Infiltrator build- Overload, Armed Turret, Cloak. It works for me. I usually snipe all the enemies before my squad even gets to them. At level 40 and unsure of what to even put points into anymore. Apparently your character can go to level 132, so you could literally build a perfect character. I put points into all the combat passive skill but I never actually switch profiles. Will it help to put points into biotic passive skills?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
After 89 hours I'm finally done. And I never want to go inside a remnant vault again:camby:

I'm all for Andromeda 2 but please no more scanning for glyphs, saduko puzzles, and long ass vault missions:francis:
Gonna have to cosign this

I like the other shyt but the Sadoku puzzles and boring ass Remnant fights in the vaults I'm strait on.

Like I said, I just drop the difficulty and fly through those, shyt is boring as fukk

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Are your teammates supposed to have a lot more health than you? This lame nikka Liam even got more health :what:
All my teammates got at least double the shyt I got.

They rarely die on my while I get that work and either snipe from a distance or stay in cover

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The best way to tell the difference between insanity and ither modes is the damage you recieve and deal.

The architect has mostly one hit kills or at least and most life bar shattering attacks.

On casual normal and hard it takes way fewer clips to damage his body. For example on casual and normal i can probably take half life off the leg using one clip of my pirhana.

Dont ever question my gun.

@marcuz lemme know if you need me to shareplay your insanity run against that architect.:usure: