Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I miss being able to specify the powers your squad uses as well as weapons.

Can you not give them weapons? Equipping the squad with widows and just getting xp without even seeing enemies was the shyt before.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Architect ass whooped lvl 11

ELITE GAMING :king:
simmons_vader_newsize.jpg

i'm playing on hard and the frequency of attacks he threw at me was a lot more than here....it seems he was barely fighting back here....

*edited cause it did look like i was calling him a liar, and that wasnt my intention*

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i dont doubt your gaming skills, but i'm calling bullshyt on this being insanity level...i'm playing on hard and the frequency of attacks he threw at me was a lot more than here, and that's not how insanity works....he was barely fighting back here....

like i said: not doubting your gaming skills, just dont think this fight was insanity...when i do insanity, if he behaves the same, i'll come back and admit i was wrong....but if he doesnt.....[/QUOTE
This post has been co-signed X: Los

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i dont doubt your gaming skills, but i'm calling bullshyt on this being insanity level...i'm playing on hard and the frequency of attacks he threw at me was a lot more than here, and that's not how insanity works....he was barely fighting back here....

like i said: not doubting your gaming skills, just dont think this fight was insanity...when i do insanity, if he behaves the same, i'll come back and admit i was wrong....but if he doesnt.....
He was fighting back plenty i just beat his fukkin ass.

Give me time stamps on him nit fighting back because everytime you see me strafe to the side im dodging an attack of his.

If you actually played the boss on insanity ud know but you havnt so what can you say

Lets see your playthrough on hard

O wait, it doesnt exist :ohhh:

I can show youre bafoonish ass damage comparisons on every gamemode difficulty if thats whatbu need to be confortable in your inferiority conpared to me.

Its obvious, you dint know how insanity works nor the nuances of this boss.

But drop your psn and we can schedule a shareplay so i can teach you.

These other cats ducking me. The truth is difficult to face.

Yall just want to be comfortable in your ignorance and casual skill

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its still not meant for shields for really. Its the only ability power that you can get a weak point modifier for (and its huge) while also stacking all of your ability power bonuses/passives with. I'm not sure what the general weak point modifier is for all enemies, OR lance's initial weak point bonus... but its up there with sniper rifles imo and heavy pistols.

It only has a base damage of 320. If you spec for shield damage with it, you're looking at only a single +25% damage vs shields. Nova for example has 400 base damage and an option for +60% damage vs shields.

A charged overload at level 1 is doing 400 damage to shields - also chains to the next two enemies at 100 damage (200 if shielded). It can do an additional +50% x 2 if specced for it but overload is more or less for quick stripping + chain detonating.

Energy Drain does roughly the same mount of base damage as Lance vs shields, but its versatility is what makes it the go-to for any prolonged encounter vs shields. After a certain point, you're simply not going to be be taking down an enemy's shields in one shot (at least no enemy worth typing about) and at that point you'll absolutely take note of the fact that their shields in a way become a benefit to your party. You're basically siphoning, starting shield regen whenever you need it for you and your squad - and that's more important and hard to come by then flat damage at that point.

Another thing about lance is that the tracking is definitely unique. You have to aim that bytch. But doing it isn't exactly easy.

The biotic passives all lean you towards shield damage anyways... but the real "fukk your shields" ability in the tree is singularity because of the way the passives stack between its specific skill tree and the innate biotic shyt. (Something ridiculous like 35 damage over time +8 to 12 second duration + 150% shield damage + primes everything + exploding singularity (350 base damage lol) on top of the biotic passive/containment tree shenanigans)

sorry for the long post, just want brehs informed :ehh:

dont know why you talking to me like i'm new to the series lol....i know how shyt works in me...i'm pretty damn good at the game....

anyway, it is meant for shields, read what it says...i didnt say it was the best shield option, just said what it was meant for...

no point in comparing nova and lance, they are meant for different types of fighting...

like there is no point in comparing energy drain and lance...one is tech, one is biotic, and people will go with whatever they feel like setting up/playing with....which leads to my next point:

it's cool to put out info about the different powers, but you're going into the territory of trying to tell people how to play the game....by trying to tell people what powers to use, what not to use, etc....that's one thing about me players i've always disliked...just cause you like to use something/play the game a certain way, doesnt mean everyone has to use that thing/play the game like you....and me players love to do that shyt....

if that's not what you doing, i apologize...but reading your post gave me flashbacks to shyt like that on bioware boards...the so called 'good' players there that used to do that shyt....they would try to talk down on others like they were the only ones that knew how to play the game...used to have to tell them to cut that shyt out...and it pissed them off cause they couldnt say shyt to me cause i had other 'good' players vouch for me when it came to playing the game...

..i'm down to talk about powers, play styles, etc. all day, but not for telling others how to play the game...like i said: if that's not what you doing, i apologize...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nah. it just stood there looking stupid 75% of the time.
You saw what u wanted to see and gave no tine stamps.

If it wasnt shooting the gatlin gun whicj was blocjed by the barrier and out if view it was shooting little bombs which i immediately dodged when i saw the purple flash in the upper left. And uf not that i dodged vomitnwhich u barely saw because i got out the way and stayed on target.

You took to long to take its life down so you were caught in a loop of respawning enemies vicious attacks

But i told u already. If u wanna see it live Holla. My skill is easy to find.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was fighting back plenty i just beat his fukkin ass.

Give me time stamps on him nit fighting back because everytime you see me strafe to the side im dodging an attack of his.

If you actually played the boss on insanity ud know but you havnt so what can you say

Lets see your playthrough on hard

O wait, it doesnt exist :ohhh:

I can show youre bafoonish ass damage comparisons on every gamemode difficulty if thats whatbu need to be confortable in your inferiority conpared to me.

Its obvious, you dint know how insanity works nor the nuances of this boss.

But drop your psn and we can schedule a shareplay so i can teach you.

These other cats ducking me. The truth is difficult to face.

Yall just want to be comfortable in your ignorance and casual skill

naw, he wasnt...his attacks were not that frequent...

yea, i saw the strafing....i did that too while fighting him, and he used more attacks on me....like i said, he barely fought back in that vid....

i'll face him on insanity when i do that playthrough next....i always do hard my first playthrough, insanity afterwards....

naw, i dont have a vid, i dont record shyt....

lol no need for name calling....and no need for you to show me how to do anything nor how insanity works....i'll beat this game on insanity, just l beat the other ones....only one i havent beat on insanity is me1 and that's cause i really dislike the gameplay....

psn is in the profile and in the ps thread...i have nothing to hide...i've gamed with a few from here....

lol at casual skill....if you say so....

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
naw, he wasnt...his attacks were not that frequent...

yea, i saw the strafing....i did that too while fighting him, and he used more attacks on me....like i said, he barely fought back in that vid....

i'll face him on insanity when i do that playthrough next....i always do hard my first playthrough, insanity afterwards....

naw, i dont have a vid, i dont record shyt....

lol no need for name calling....and no need for you to show me how to do anything nor how insanity works....i'll beat this game on insanity, just l beat the other ones....only one i havent beat on insanity is me1 and that's cause i really dislike the gameplay....

psn is in the profile and in the ps thread...i have nothing to hide...i've gamed with a few from here....

lol at casual skill....if you say so....

like i said before: i'm not doubting your gaming skills, just doubting that fight being insanity...if it truly is, i apologize....and continue being elite...
Well yea u nikkas are pissing me off because ur calling me a liar.

Its ok cuz i kept a save right at that boss in case you casuals need to be made believers again.

Lets be real u will never play that boss again on insanity stop lying.

But

<claps palms together>

IF
YALL
WANNA
SEE
IT
LIVE
HOLLA.

Ill do it on your raggedy systems its nothin.

The problem is you cant dodge.

He has 3 attacks
Vomit
Gatlin gun
B0mbs

Ur 2nd problem
Ur weapons are trash andndont deal damage. My shotty do over 300 every shot.

I already told u how to never get hit by the gun

Everything else is cued before it shoots.
Jesus stop sounding like a goddamn casual bruh.

Last edited:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Shielded enemies use to be a problem til I maxed out overload :wow:

Overload takes like half of their shields Charge takes the rest and leaves a nice tech combo which keeps enemies stunned and sets them up for a nice Nova flight off the map :banderas:

And I got an Assari sword if you're still up after all that :demonic: