Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i just rewatched, it did fly into the air and relocate; just alot sooner than me. but it didnt use the special that kills your cover:leostare:
Yes it did. I jist dodged everything. There are cues before it does everything.

He has 2 anti cover attacks. Little orbs and the dirty electric vomit.

Gitta know the cues :youngsabo:

Hit my shareplay if you need some help

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
yeah, breh just hid behind shyt without any interferences :why: @Mowgli why you doing this to me man
Ill breakdown the entire sequence of why i was safe if you have any questions. Let me get to work first and i will make it all clear.

On my son this is insanity mode.

I dont lie on my sticks.

The issue is i have so much skill i make insanity look easy

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i just rewatched, it did fly into the air and relocate; just alot sooner than me. but it didnt use the special that kills your cover:leostare:
Aight youngblood lemme school you.

First strategy is obviously shotgun.

All that armor yall need is a joke tactic because the guns that thing has will melt you. Forget about being hit, and think about not getting hit.

1. Use that barrier and prepare to hit that leg with everything you have. This is not a joke. Notice i used incendiary ammo. It melts that leg along with telling my friends to attack along with using a biotic combo. I get the leg out of there before he has a chance to be real dangerous.

Notice at 10 seconds he throws little b0mbs at me but they get deflected by the barrier and dont hurt me while i blast away.

How else does the barrier help?
The barrier if you are at the right angle prevents the gatlin gun on my right side from melting me in 1 second. This way the only thing i jave to pay attentiom to are the cover blastinf land mines and the electric vomit.

Once u get tje leg down to half life it attacks from the head meaning landmines will be going over your head and over your cover.

Notice at :39 he tjrows something at me and i move out the way but damn near die. Those are the purple mines yall are taljing about.

U just cant panic because as long as u use the barrier u can block the gatlin gun allowing your shields to recover or you can prepare to dodge electric vomit. The architect gives u enough time to move out the way. You just do not want to be caught in the open whennhes shooting the gatlin gun. Its his only real threat thatbkept me from not using cover at all

Notice how after i was almost killed by the mines i calmly moved back under cover and it started shooting the gatlin gin at me but i paid no attention to it and contonued blasting while my shields recovered.

At :54 it prepares to shoot electric vomit which hits through walls and will wreck you if u stand in it for 2 seconds.

Seeing it prep i Immediately get out the way. The only time this can get scary is when it shoots multiple vomits at you and strafing areas are polluted with vomit but the electricity fades quickly allowing you to stick to the script.

You cant waste time or bullets. Reup quickly when he sends out his gooms and destroy those robots Asap. If theres only ine robot left tell it to talk to your back, send your team to kill it so you can focus on shooting the leg from behind cover.

I think i just laid out the blueprint for yall.

I ran out of ammo at tue end and had tonuse assault but niw you get the general idea of this fugazy boss.

Use barrier to avoid gatlin gun
Attack with everything you got at all times

Wait to see cues to dodge to the mines and vomit and dont accidentally strafe back into the vomit

nikkas said im so good i had to be playing on easy.

I guess this is how mayweather feels when theu say he only fights bums despite destroying 20 some odd world champions

ELITE GAMING :king:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The kett base level on eos is pissing me off:hhh:
It says to override the security but I got like 3 more to go and when I 2alk up to them nothing happens:hhh:
Now that goddamn alarm is going off and bringing those fakkits:stopitslime:
Any of ya on that part?

did this last night...the only thing about this mission that is bullshyt is that there is no save point once you get to the 'disable the alarms' part...if you die from that point on, no matter where you die at, they start you over at that point.....that shyt pissed me off so much cause i got to the dude you had to beat, and got caught slipping by one of the other kett, and they made me do all that shyt again, smh....

anyway, this shyt not as hard as it seems...it's more annoying than hard.....the key is you have to stick and move, so you can turn off the alarms....dont try to stand your ground and fight cause they will keep coming....you fight enough to give you a chance to break towards the next alarm...and dont worry about your squad, they get 'pulled/dragged' forward with you....so use them to fight to give you that chance to break....

also, make sure the button you have to push to disarm it is visible...by that i mean when you push the button, something happens....if the cam not right, you can be standing right next to it, but because of the angle, nothing will happen....yea, it's dumb, but you gotta do that shyt...

after you turn off all the alarms, then you stand your ground and fight for a good while, clearing enemies....that way, when you continue towards the dude, you only have to worry about him and the ones in there with him...

tip: once you get to him, kill every one else, then fight him....they dont respawn, and you can make it a 3 vs 1 fight to your advantage....which works cause the fight is annoyingly long....it's not hard (i beat him in 1 go), just seems long....you'll see what i mean once you fight him....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What happened to the blast that pushes you out of cover?!

You reloading chilling eatin krimpets then firing again...

Set to easy ass nikka*EXPOSED!*

You Elite alright...ELITELY CASUAL
giphy.gif
You gave up and went to another Planet. You dint even know the bosses attacks.

I dodged landmines and vomit about a million times in this video and used the barrier to block the gatlin gun.

Its obvious you didnt watch. You saw yiur failure in my victiry and threw shade at random.

Ull never beat that boss. Thats a final boss for you.

I treat final boss like mini boss

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Good point :jbhmm:

That red blast it does that pushes you out of cover right?

Also does a laser beam that can clip your face if your cover isn't high enough.

Wasn't a hard fight at all, but the one on Veold is dangerous :mjcry:
Pushes you out of cover if you dont move. Kills you if you dont move. Alot of stiff was happening iff screen. I would dodge while continuing to aim at the target and the vomit would go off to my left or right.

You can see and hear it charging before it shoots giving yoi more then enough time to move.

Wait yall are standing there letting it shoot you.

:mjlol:

One dash to the left or right youre pretty much out of its range.

Things casuals say boy i tell ya.

Ima beat that nikka ass on Veold too. Pull up.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea, this game starting to piss me off....not cause it's hard or nothing like that, it's cause of the dumb ass game play designs the devs went with and the glitches...let me count the ways:

- making the game play like me1, which had the worse game play in the series....
- bullshyt save points..
- limiting options in categories and making me have to put points in shyt i dont want to cause that's the only way to get access to certain things, i.e. increase in health and shields, smh...
- enemies disappearing into rocks and still being able to shoot me, but i cant shoot them....
- taking away control over squad powers, so now you gotta get lucky to create combos instead of controlling them....
- the dumb ass mako.....
- even though i have a level 3 version of a gun, it shows as being level 1...
- AI ignoring your squad mates and only shooting at you...
- squad mates ignoring ai and only dying...liam, i'm looking at you brotha....he just a worthless piece of shyt...he might be the first character in the series i dont do the loyalty mission for....and cora lucky i'm a whore and gonna fukk her, or she mightve been short too...still might just fukk her and not do her mission....
- the pop ins/outs of cover, environments, enemies...

...i could keep going, but i'm stop cause overall, i do find the game fun, but cause of shyt like those i mentioned that keep adding up, they really making it hard for me to enjoy the game like i want to....and unlike other me games, i might not do multiple playthroughs with different builds, etc....this really might be a 1 time thing and i just play mp after i'm done....which fukking sucks.....

will say: all i'm really learning from my playthrough is that meA2 is gonna be the shyt....

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i honestly had to just sit still for a few minutes and teach myself how to use cover lol. i think everyone should. rolling your shoulder, understanding high/low cover, where cover "ends" and "begins", whens a good time to jump vs roll over the cover, inherent blind spots etc... you need to understand it. once you do, its gravy

the ai stuff is weird but... i knew from just looking at liam's skillset that he was gonna be hot trash. Vetra on the other hand brings straight heat. All she needs is line of sight and she's constant high DPS. That other slot is for anyone with a primer or story function.

the enemy ai goes off of straight threat prioritization. so basically, if your squad sucks, they'll focus on you @lutha at the same note, a drakk does work because he's always in the shyt and blood rage keeps the fire going.

the inventory stuff is just... it needs polish. i like it, but it would've really benefited from NOT throwing everything at you at once - and im usually never a fan of that in rpgs

i don't know how you can hate on the nomad. i love everything about it. being able to change transmission, turbo, and jump lets you get everywhere you need to once you consider the topographical map

my biggest issue oddly enough is the lighting and people not wanting to talk to me when they should

and fukk i want more fast travel options. everything is so damned slow. i mean cool, i get it, but sometimes i just want to knock out a mission real quick - the only real way to do anything 'fast' is multiplayer

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i honestly had to just sit still for a few minutes and teach myself how to use cover lol. i think everyone should. rolling your shoulder, understanding high/low cover, where cover "ends" and "begins", whens a good time to jump vs roll over the cover, inherent blind spots etc... you need to understand it. once you do, its gravy

the ai stuff is weird but... i knew from just looking at liam's skillset that he was gonna be hot trash. Vetra on the other hand brings straight heat. All she needs is line of sight and she's constant high DPS. That other slot is for anyone with a primer or story function.

the enemy ai goes off of straight threat prioritization. so basically, if your squad sucks, they'll focus on you @lutha at the same note, a drakk does work because he's always in the shyt and blood rage keeps the fire going.

the inventory stuff is just... it needs polish. i like it, but it would've really benefited from NOT throwing everything at you at once - and im usually never a fan of that in rpgs

i don't know how you can hate on the nomad. i love everything about it. being able to change transmission, turbo, and jump lets you get everywhere you need to once you consider the topographical map

my biggest issue oddly enough is the lighting and people not wanting to talk to me when they should

and fukk i want more fast travel options. everything is so damned slow. i mean cool, i get it, but sometimes i just want to knock out a mission real quick - the only real way to do anything 'fast' is multiplayer
Vetra and drack were integral to my victory against architect.

The covers not bad when you understand the rules of the gane

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@42 Monks

using the cover isnt hard, for the most part it's the same as the other me games as far as shooting from behind it, etc...the issue is it's auto, so sometimes it does/doesnt work...you walk up to something that you think isnt cover, and next thing you know you're ducking.....you walk up to something you think is cover, and instead of ducking, you getting shot...easiest way to fix that: not make it auto....

oh, i've learned...for the most part, i'm only rolling with vetra and drakk....that's my team till i find a reason to change....not only do they have good convo, they get busy...rolled through the kett base like it was nothing....

i dont mind the amount of options from inventory, it's just they need to clean it up...you should be able to remove things as easily as you can add them...also, when you do the next level of something, the lower level needs to go away...why would you want a level 1 version of something when you up to level 4?....makes no sense, but yet that level 1 stays there...

i've disliked the nomad since the first time i drove it in me1...i was happy as hell when it went away in 2 & 3....it's good to use to get around, but they took away the guns (which me1 had), and then they make you have to drive up mountains to drop a probe for minerals, smh...

i have no issues with people not talking to me...i do need the nav point to go away after i do talk to them though, which it hasnt in some cases..it's glitches like that, that are bugging me....hell, my inventory is glitched now...it always shows i have something new, even when i dont....

lack of fast travel is due to them wanting you to use the mako...which people wanted back for some reason...

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

oh i've learned, that's my go to team....it's just unlike other games where i would switch teammates in/out for fun, i might not do that this game....that might be the only team i use, which is sad....

i know how cover works, i use it well, i just dont like the inconsistency of it...also dont like that it's auto....never been a fan of auto cover....

i know that was a long post bytching/complaining, but i'm keep playing the game...like i said: overall i'm having fun, cause they got the story and exploring parts of the game right....which is what me is mostly about and why i play....

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I always run with at least a Krogan on these games. Maybe I should start using Vetra though :patrice:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
its consistent if you know how to use it :hubie: like i said i had to just to give myself a tutorial on it

interested to see what kind of profiles/loadouts you guys are using though :jbhmm: i was a big fan of melee weapons that came with a primer at first, but now i'm not so sure. i generally don't care to finish a combo on something point blank when a shotgun can just as easily dust that ass off

my loadout to start the game was:

vanguard//
charge
backlash (with still just one point in it.... its an amazing ability fresh out the box)
lance (i don't know why i even have this shyt lol)

but since then i've put more points into passives in the combat tree to beef up basic stats, weight, carry capacity, etc. my next move is to fill out the tech passive so i can start trusting my ammo to prime targets instead of having to rely on abilities.

i'm only level 14 and i got a waaaaaaaaaays to go obviously but that third ability is gonna be the revolving door for the most part. i want to keep charge as a primary building block of my future loadouts and its already maxed out. the perks from simply using it are just way too good. get shields back, area stun, weapon/power/melee buff for a short time, detonator, air charge gives you time to use the air to ground aoe melee to chain more shyt. its just too all purpose. add in the vanguard bonus where you get shield regen on melee.... charge ain't going anywhere

i'm in a really good spot though because of backlash being so fukking good :why: at level 1 it interrupts melee, absorbs and deflects life-changing amounts of damage, lets you re position when it would otherwise be impossible, makes revives easy. i don't need to put another point into this shyt for a LONG time.

lance feels like a late game ability though. its weak point damage is crazy, it detonates, decent recharge time - but it feels like something that can't really shine until late game when you're fighting giants.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

that shyt wasnt even a real match compared to the hell i went through.

and no matter what you say, that architech was not going at you hard like it was for me. mine was shocking me outta cover every 10 seconds, sending waves of robots at me every couple minutes, shooting at me. but imma just give you the benefit of the doubt and say its cus that gun you have appears OP