Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Just as a heads up. You get new dialogue from NPCs even after the choices in the conversation wheel are greyed out. I found that out after 70 or so hours of thinking greyed out meant no more dialogue there. It was a bullshyt design choice imo, and caused me to miss a bunch of dialogue.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i don't buy that was anything other than easy, bruh. im aiming for that gun you used right now though
It takes like 3 hits on casual to take down half the life on the leg.

Not multiple clips :russ:

While dodging one hit kills.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How do you know this? :usure: Thats exactly what that vid looked like :hhh:
I just tried it to see the difference. Its pathetic. The entire battle woulda been over in 5 minutes if i had played on casual based on my math.

How bout this.

U run that shareplay and ill give u a brief tutorial with your flabby ass character and those popguns u crafted.

Have you sittin there flabergasted as i play and compensate my moves for lag

ON INSANITY

The damage i took from one purple b0mb should have clued you in on the difficulty level.

But casuals cant read between the lines

Be like the guys and dial down that difficulty for your own sanity

You not crazy
You cant fukk with insanity :banderas:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Just finally finished Blood and Wine after taking it slow and enjoying the fukk out of it :mjcry: and i wish there was more man smh. Dopest game EVER and I think that's an easy win for TW3. Games can really learn from the fukkin depth of that game, shyt is a whole damn active world with limitless shyt to see and do. Sometimes I just walk around listening to people at different areas, shyt is too great.

Now on to my 2nd fav franchise of all time, and I know ME is kinda different as far as open worldness and conversation, but I know for sure I'm bout to start something deep with lots of things to do and lots of shyt to read and see. I just bought this shyt and I'll be on later.

@hex

See how long it took me to beat B&W :mjgrin:. I told u it takes me months or even a year to finish most games, especially the great ones.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just finally finished Blood and Wine after taking it slow and enjoying the fukk out of it :mjcry: and i wish there was more man smh. Dopest game EVER and I think that's an easy win for TW3. Games can really learn from the fukkin depth of that game, shyt is a whole damn active world with limitless shyt to see and do. Sometimes I just walk around listening to people at different areas, shyt is too great.

Now on to my 2nd fav franchise of all time, and I know ME is kinda different as far as open worldness and conversation, but I know for sure I'm bout to start something deep with lots of things to do and lots of shyt to read and see. I just bought this shyt and I'll be on later.

@hex

See how long it took me to beat B&W :mjgrin:. I told u it takes me months or even a year to finish most games, especially the great ones.

I'm saying man. I've had this game since day 1 and only played like 15 hours. Not enough time.:snoop:

Fred.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Trying to activate the monoliths on Elaaden and ended up inside the remnant vault thinking it was "secret" passage like the ones in Voeld and Kadara. I knew something was off when I took those gravity wells but after fighting destroyers and going nowhere for a while I realized I fukked up :mjlol:

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what the Dlc gonna be

finish off the rest of the ket in the heleus cluster go after breh who was looking on mad as fukk at the end or some other crap.

Or are we gonna go get the rest of the arks

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm trying to understand why Bioware made an announcement that on April 4th they're gonna make an announcement on what they plan to do to fix this game. Why couldn't they just announce now what their plans are? Persona 5 is gonna be out on April 4th. If I haven't beat this game by then there's a huge chance it gets tossed in the pile with stuff like Dragon Age Inquisition and never played again. It's like they were saying on Kinda Funny's podcast there's just too many good games out there right now to be bothered with playing a decent one instead.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
The Alec Ryder Memory secrets are just :wow:It pulls this entire game together now it all makes sense.
Its crazy to think about the secrets behind the Andromeda Initiative. Game gets deep as you near the end.
Got about 81 hours in this thing and just got to the Meridian level.