marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who yall current team>? im trynna get some interesting banter going. drack and that turian chick have some good back and forths

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:skip: think I found a weapon that puts in work in this game. Black Widow with that thing that changes it so it shoots explosive rounds :skip:

Fighting the Architect on Voeld with it, it doesn't even get to spawn adds because I can kill its legs so fast

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
who yall current team>? im trynna get some interesting banter going. drack and that turian chick have some good back and forths

Drack & Cora usually go back n forth tryna roast each other on silly shyt like age and shooting stance:mjlol: probably my most potent combo tho:ehh:

Next missions I do will be with Jaal & Drack on some angarian worlds so we'll see how they mesh together

Gonna take PeeBee & Vetra with me on all my missions on Kandara tho since that's where all the rogues be:smugbiden:

im playing it cool with Sloan for now but that bytch bout to get this work when it's time :demonic:once it's viable & I'm ready to colonize there, she most likely getting taken out. You don't betray the nexus and get away with it muthafukka :ufdup:. Can't wait to merk her ass and take back the planet from the nexus rebels:banderas:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What's the rewards looking like for multiplayer? I'm interested in playing it but for now I'm pretty much locked into story mode and I haven't even touched the shyt:hubie:

I'm sure it's fun n all I'm just too caught up with all these missions to wanna stop and try it out:patrice:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Whenever a heart pops up during dialog for a nikka :hhh:

Got me like

6i7FSgT.gif

Last edited:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Where y'all finding bio materials? I need 37 scales for an smg I'm trying to build and there's no indication on where to buy the materials or where to farm the Challyrionss and rylkorss :beli:

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know that breh. I was asking about skill points and how they really work. I have no clue how you get new profiles or level them up, they just kind of happen while you advance in the game. So I was wondering if skill points have something to do with them.

The more points you put into a tree biotics for example then the profiles will open up more points in biotics then the adept profile will grow

More points in combat and biotics then the vanguard profile will grow

More into combat then solider profile will go etc etc

The profiles are just passive bonuses I usually go between vanguard and the soldier one

llt23

All Star
Daps
The more points you put into a tree biotics for example then the profiles will open up more points in biotics then the adept profile will grow

The profiles are just passive bonuses I usually go between vanguard and the soldier one

Yep, it also shows you the requirement to level up the profile on the right side of the screen.

I havent really switched between profiles....ever. Not really seeing the need. Thing is you might wanna switch up your powers....but it seems better to just focus on levelling the few important skills you have invested in rather than investing in a bunch and doing the profile switch thing....

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
finally getting to play, and this game isnt getting off a good foot:

first off: customization is horrible....there are only like 2 options for black people...he looks like he just has a tan...and even after playing around with it for an hour, he just looks like a tanned asian....my dad looks straight asian...i mean, what the fukk!??!?!?!?........

second: this cover system is bullshyt...have to run to something taller to get into cover, and even then there is no guarantee it will be cover....

...seriously, i was really looking forward to this game, didnt give a fukk about what people were saying, just wanted to play...but this shyt better pick up game play wise or i'm just gonna say fukk it, put this bytch aside, and play other shyt...i'll take that L.....
Disagree

Customization could be better, but my guy looks just like me. Hair was my biggest issue but I found one similar to my style now. Females have better styles I believe

Cover system works against tall and small objects, not sure what you mean. I been playing since tuesday, and even though it's not perfect, thats not my biggest issue with the cover system. It hasn't been an issue at all for me anyway

If those are your only issues so far then they are seriously minor.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

I got all profiles open and all 6 cast members open.

Isn't there a 3rd slot so it's 4 people on missions?

Right now i mainly play with Vetra and Cora but I got them nerfed a lil bit so idgaf.

I played with the tiger dude but he kinda sucks to me aside from looking cool..

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
finally getting to play, and this game isnt getting off a good foot:

first off: customization is horrible....there are only like 2 options for black people...he looks like he just has a tan...and even after playing around with it for an hour, he just looks like a tanned asian....my dad looks straight asian...i mean, what the fukk!??!?!?!?........

second: this cover system is bullshyt...have to run to something taller to get into cover, and even then there is no guarantee it will be cover....

...seriously, i was really looking forward to this game, didnt give a fukk about what people were saying, just wanted to play...but this shyt better pick up game play wise or i'm just gonna say fukk it, put this bytch aside, and play other shyt...i'll take that L.....

Use the custom presets as just a head shape, then change the skin color and the nose. My guy looks like a legit black dude, just young and a trash hairline. My dad looks like keith sweat but gray :skip:

Powers make up for the cover system, but if youre on hard or insanity youll need to depend on it.

Also calling it now dracko >> wrex > grunt

Wrex is gonna be >>> all krogans off the strength of being the most progressive ruler they've ever had but maintaining real nikkadom. I like draco better than grunt though, more personality