666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Thing is the remnants aren't even enemies most times they leave you alone they are just like caretakers

And that's glyphs are easy just do one at a time just like sudoku as guy above said each row or coloum should have all the glyphs in a line
I kept having to fight them in the first underground vault though but I did notice that the dots on the HUD were blue so how can I avoid them?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That bytch is the worst.

*20 enemies in fortified positions*
*Sees her charge*
*Looks at her icon 5 second later - Red*
That bytch needs an alternative power. She need not charge ever again. bytch is a straight liability

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
breh :wow: this took me forever to find out :laff: after a few hours getting slaughtered by first real encounter with the remnants. i decided to try another method and not fire at them first, muthafukkas just walked right by me :dwillhuh: shyt had me so pissed off.
Howd that happen. I pulled up on one of the glyphs and i was scanned and promptly executed by 5 lasers at the same time

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:laff: you feel me :laff:
This bytch dives shoulder first behind the line im trying to clear to attack a random enemy minding his business. I call the bytch back like Heel HEEL you stulid bytch and sometimes shell just stand there and eat bullets before something clicks in her rabid ass mind to obey my orders.

Im hittin the up button like :damn: Go GO
0573c40a11edc1df67a1082218891fd9.gif

By the time she starts moving her back gets all tatted up and its just me and the homo....

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Howd that happen. I pulled up on one of the glyphs and i was scanned and promptly executed by 5 lasers at the same time
I tried it early on too. I saw the blue dots, and as I started attacking, heard my character say that they didn't seem hostile. So I tested it. Re-loaded last save, walked up to one, and that thing scanned me and it turned into Armageddon. So I don't even hesitate anymore.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I tried it early on too. I saw the blue dots, and as I started attacking, heard my character say that they didn't seem hostile. So I tested it. Re-loaded last save, walked up to one, and that thing scanned me and it turned into Armageddon. So I don't even hesitate anymore.

Same here, you can avoid them in some places but most of the time it's the same shyt because the realize you are there and start attacking you. I prefer catching them by surprise and in good position than take my chances by just walking by them
And that's glyphs are easy just do one at a time just like sudoku as guy above said each row or coloum should have all the glyphs in a line

I know that breh. I was asking about skill points and how they really work. I have no clue how you get new profiles or level them up, they just kind of happen while you advance in the game. So I was wondering if skill points have something to do with them.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finally getting to play, and this game isnt getting off a good foot:

first off: customization is horrible....there are only like 2 options for black people...he looks like he just has a tan...and even after playing around with it for an hour, he just looks like a tanned asian....my dad looks straight asian...i mean, what the fukk!??!?!?!?........

second: this cover system is bullshyt...have to run to something taller to get into cover, and even then there is no guarantee it will be cover....

...seriously, i was really looking forward to this game, didnt give a fukk about what people were saying, just wanted to play...but this shyt better pick up game play wise or i'm just gonna say fukk it, put this bytch aside, and play other shyt...i'll take that L.....