O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
lol, what makes it worse is it's the same button (Triangle/Y) to get INTO the damn thing. I think I hit triangle every single time to get out, and luckily just push and not hold it, so then I just hit circle right away and exit. It is annoying.

Game just sucks you in. If you were a fan of Mass Effect in any way, I will got out on a limb and say it's impossible to not like this game. It's soooooo good. I played for a good 9/10 hours today, before running into a Destroyer that kicked my ass a couple times before I said fukk it and stopped for the night.

There's so much shyt to do, and I haven't gotten away from the Nexus/Eos yet. I did go far enough to get Jaal, but that's it. The sidequests just keep piling up. I love it.
Very true about Y to get in.

Just a nitpick tgough

I just set up my first post. A scientific outpost (flipped a coin app lol). I guess I'm gonna be more like the cats on Star Trek and be explorers. Game is beautiful too. People thought I was watching an movie or animated movie while I was actually playing, not just cut scenes.

I just finished Eos I guess... Or at least an outpost on it. I actually finished it yesterday just dipped on the last point. Gonna put about 3 hours in then dip.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
There's a rally button, but, there needs to be a split up button
And yeah i thought there was a rally button up on the D-pad. My guys were splitting up too so I rallied them somewhere together and I held the other part off on my own. I think theres a way to make them stay or engage

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Took out my second base. Honestly, the only AI worth anything is Drack because he can eat bullets like Scooby snacks and his melee hits like a truck. I bring PeeBee along because her biotics are really good CC, but most of the time she ends up dead.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:dead: @ the interior and exterior of the ship do not add up, ship is huge on the inside and like 1/4th the size outside it. Got all these windows on the inside, then there's nothing when you're outside of it.

Im gonna slap the shyt outta cora when we get back to tempest. Using that STUPID charge flying across the fukkin stage then dying

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ok this feels like mass effect now brehs :noah:

Back to the Nexus after the first mission and outpost and I just want to go back to Rid and explore and do mad missions.

I think Imma take Drack and Peebee with me on side missions :mjgrin:

A few patches can restore this game to greatness :wow:

I spent a hour or 2 just searching and talking to everyone on the tempest....then I went to the Nexus and started exploring and I see the vendors are back and shyt :mjgrin:

I love how i can unfreeze nikkas and they're giving me side missions.

I love leveling up and making my team stronger :ohlawd:

Those glyphs are dumb though :dahell:

Any tips or tricks brehs ?
They explain it to you.

Find the glyph symbols first. The ai will tell you found them all.
Dont put the same symbol in the same row or column
Example of one i crushed
The green are the ones i added

sqp891.png

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
After Eos I went to Havarl. Couldn't stop playing in it and stayed there till I got 100% Viability. During the main mission for the planet you end up
inside a remnant vault, before you activate and run for your life you can activate another console by playing glyph sudoku and...

if you decoded it correctly, you get 2 skills points. How the hell do those work brehs? Are they to boost up the profiles? I've been putting up some work but I'm only at Vanguard level 2, even after getting those 2 skill points...what do you have to do go up those levels? :patrice:

ps: It's funny how after 5 years they couldn't come up with a better foe and just re did the Geth and called them Remnants :dead:

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After Eos I went to Havarl. Couldn't stop playing in it and stayed there till I got 100% Viability. During the main mission for the planet you end up
inside a remnant vault, before you activate and run for your life you can activate another console by playing glyph sudoku and...

if you decoded it correctly, you get 2 skills points. How the hell do those work brehs? Are they to boost up the profiles? I've been putting up some work but I'm only at Vanguard level 2, even after getting those 2 skill points...what do you have to do go up those levels? :patrice:

ps: It's funny how after 5 years they couldn't come up with a better foe and just re did the Geth and called them Remnants :dead:

Thing is the remnants aren't even enemies most times they leave you alone they are just like caretakers

And that's glyphs are easy just do one at a time just like sudoku as guy above said each row or coloum should have all the glyphs in a line

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dipped my toes into the multi last night. Yep got that part 3 feeling. That addiction is coming back. There goes my life.....again.

:beli::beli:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thing is the remnants aren't even enemies most times they leave you alone they are just like caretakers
breh :wow: this took me forever to find out :laff: after a few hours getting slaughtered by first real encounter with the remnants. i decided to try another method and not fire at them first, muthafukkas just walked right by me :dwillhuh: shyt had me so pissed off.