Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeaaaa the more I play this I can't cosign people shytting on this game. It's not perfect but it's what I expect in a Mass Effect game so far. It's pretty fleshed out for content. I haven't really dug into the story yet so I don't know if complaints there are valid but the gameplay is what I expected.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I think it's because I haven't progressed in the story enough to access other areas. I thought I could go everywhere from the jump :snoop:

I feel you. I'ma completionist so every time I hit a new planet, I always hit all the side missions I can on that planet before furthering the main story to the next one. There's so many of em

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I'm at the point where I know I'm going sink hours into this game I'm on Havari completing some of the side missions.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
There's just so much shyt to do in this game

My shyt glitching a lil bit.

How do you craft on the ship? I went looking for the room and literally forgot how to get there.

Ships map is hard to understand

Im just about to go rescue the Asari (I think) because I'm trying to get my pawg on but PeeBee feeling me too

I'm literally all over the place in this game. I just rescued ol girl but it literally took so long to kill Kett that I put that shyt on casual. My guy is weak af and i dont know how to boost his health (other guys are like twice my health) and I can't craft worth shyt

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I played 12+ hours today :ahh: and didn't advance much in the main story. Doing a bunch of side missions takes a whole lot of time. And some places are hard as fukk not to die if you playing Vaguard style :damn:

I can see the comparisons with ME1 in terms of combat. It still feels kinda clumsy to me. It's whatever though, if you move around a lot you are gonna be fine :manny:

Probably gonna stop fukking around and go to Kandara tomorrow and kick this shyt into a new gear :obama:

I feel you. I'ma completionist so every time I hit a new planet, I always hit all the side missions I can on that planet before furthering the main story to the next one. There's so many of em

I'm the same, though it seemed impossible to do on Voeld. The Map got buggy as fukk and couldn't reach certain missions, and some didn't even trigger.

Not a spoiler but just in case....

Couldn't find the 3rd medic delivery for the life of me (and the other 2 didn't disappear once I did them so the map was a mess) and the Remove the Heart mission were also impossible to trigger. I'll try them tomorrow as I'm sure it was because I played like 12 hours straight by that point.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Alright, since the main story is starting to be interesting all give my "review"

Alot of nodes to the trilogy, but, a lot of rehasing of old plot points that are just repackaged.

I've come to accept this game as Mass Effect Jr. It's "not my Mass Effect" but, a pretty cool game.

I'm trying to get used to the arena fighting--which the encounters are just as telegraphed as the last game (anytime u see the health/ammo boxes).

Hell, I'm done trying to finish this game on Insanity--I'll got to learn before I do that teammate are useless on Insane. And it's just not the same.

Gameplay could stand to mix it up a bit. This whole "wave of enemies EVERYWHERE" thing is tedious.

This game is a bit fast pace and overwhelming with missions and opinions.

Maybe I'm doing too many main story missions, but, the plot isn't really developing, just moving

The characters are growing on me, but, THEY ARE CORNY and it's that need to be snarky and witty that plagues social media and most entertainment

And I won't even comment on the technical issues--nobody lied about that.

Also, the save system is trash :beli:

Overall, after a ton of hours (played ALL DAY release day) it's a solid 7/10 game that needs patching and I don't feel like I wasted money on.