O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I like the game, they really do need to work on the animations & engine overall. Getting in and out of the Nomad and people just appearing and disappearing is some early 2000s PC game type shyt, and the facial animations are 2006 era.
I will say the Nomad is a lil confusing.

Animations and just getting in and out is just... weird.

I really don't know what people mean about the facial expressions either. Like its really kinda nitpicking and it doesn't really bother me. Aliens look freakishly good (playing on a 4k XB1s) and humans look kinda off but for a game this size and this pretty, it seriously is nothing that noticeable for me

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I will say the Nomad is a lil confusing.

Animations and just getting in and out is just... weird.

I really don't know what people mean about the facial expressions either. Like its really kinda nitpicking and it doesn't really bother me. Aliens look freakishly good (playing on a 4k XB1s) and humans look kinda off but for a game this size and this pretty, it seriously is nothing that noticeable for me

The issue is the faces look pretty lifeless and not much of an improvement at all over ME3, you can make the case ME3 had better facial animation. I think what makes it worse is that people still have Horizon fresh in their minds, and while Horizon wasn't that great with it either it was much better than this, it's the eyes and eyebrows, once you notice them everyone looks like a robot.

Bioware was a PC developer, so I can understand why animations isn't a priority for them, but they've been making games on consoles long enough now that it's no longer an excuse to have such :scust: animations. Fallout series suffers from it too, western PC developers are trash at the subtle animations.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The issue is the faces look pretty lifeless and not much of an improvement at all over ME3, you can make the case ME3 had better facial animation. I think what makes it worse is that people still have Horizon fresh in their minds, and while Horizon wasn't that great with it either it was much better than this, it's the eyes and eyebrows, once you notice them everyone looks like a robot.

Bioware was a PC developer, so I can understand why animations isn't a priority for them, but they've been making games on consoles long enough now that it's no longer an excuse to have such :scust: animations. Fallout series suffers from it too, western PC developers are trash at the subtle animations.
True but I still fukked with Fallout

It does look a lil PC-ish like Fallout. Still a pretty game though

And I haven't played Horizon yet and the lack of eyebrow movement was the main thing I noticed. Still a great looking game either way.

Biggest animation I noticed is the way the humans run so goofy but thats it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah it's kinda confusing at first but I've figured it out now

You use the research terminal on the tempest or other hubs to access the crafting menus. You can craft armor, weapons, & augmentations which are kind of like weapon/armor mods but you can only use them when you first make something, it's not something you can add on later after you've made the item. There's Milky Way items (weapons/armor from past games), Heleous items (tech found in andromeda), & and Remenant items which is tech found in ruins & whatnot.

There's the research tab which is for crafting new shyt you don't have already. You use research points (mostly acquired by scanning objects) to unlock those items, but you also have to have the materials to craft them too (get familiar with mining in the nomad, MUCH MUCH cheaper than buying materials)

And development which is where you can craft better versions of what you already have. Before you make an item you'll have a couple slots for augmentations that you can apply to the weapon/armor that gives it special effects, bonuses, etc. If you have the required materials you'll be able to make it and it gets added to your inventory. It creates a whole separate item tho, it doesn't boost your current one.

For example I researched and made the Mattock AR level 1. Later on I collected the materials in development to make another one at level 3. I just now made a level 4 mattock with better augmentations so I can now sell the first two that I made and keep the better one.

Just remember weapons mods and augmentations are two different things. Mods can get swapped around at any time and augmentations can only be used during the crafting process, and are permanent.

Have you discovered how to upgrade your suits and Nomad so you can go to high level radiation spots?

I still cant access Level 3 radiation areas and I feel like I've pretty much did everything I can do on the first planet Eios, at 80% validity.

If anyone else knows, please advise

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just established the first military Outpost and I guess beat the first mission.

I can't lie this shyt flames minus the weird animations and bugs:mjgrin:

The story is cool so far but I love the exploration and I feel like imma spend hours on Eos alone :wow:

I established science and the Military cats now mad at me and protesting:mjlol:

Martha

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
A staple of mass effect games is

- emails
- codes
- talking to every NPC

I do it all and it's so overwhelming but so much fun. There's so much to do :noah:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A staple of mass effect games is

- emails
- codes
- talking to every NPC

I do it all and it's so overwhelming but so much fun. There's so much to do :noah:

ive never read any of the emails :heh: i just scroll through them and wait for my quest to update.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I feel like I should have more credits than I currently have (300). Am I not doing enough tasks :patrice:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
The first part of the game is kind of a slog but once you get to Kandara the quests become a lot more entertaining :ehh:

I did 3 loyalty missions today, Liam's was:mjlol:, Cora's was:whoo:, Vetra's was:mjcry:, but all of them were genuinely fun. Very mass effecty with a good balance of serious shyt and levity.