Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love this shyt man...only Single player game i can finish. Trying to get a couple days off as we speak so i can indulge in ME's world.

I dont even wanna play BF1 and im a level 102 lol
Co sign.1st game i've bought other than 2k in a couple years

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Jahnessa ryder made with my wife and Mother in law

she looks kinda more like a dark indian than a black girl :snoop:
I played up till Eos, got stuck trying to
power down some generators after murking some kett
than had to roadtrip down to Michigan to see some family.
I liked what I played despite some glitches and.... awkward writing at parts, I liked the combat so far but the sticky cover got me shot a few times. Hopefully I'll be able to put some more time in
edit: yeah that krogan sounded ultra moist, then I found out it was a woman, I thought Krogan females were super rare ?

DEJ Loaf

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Same.

I'm typically NOT a single player gamer.

I am feeling this, though. This, Shadow of Mordor and Zelda are probably the only single player experiences I'll forgo my daily multiplayer
guess u gon be in that sequel thread which is gonna be a classic :russ:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Just came to say 7/10 is still a good game. Even 6/10 is too.
I just think you probably shouldn't spend $60 ($48 w/ GCU :win:) on anything below 8/10.
Spend your money how you want though :manny:

I spent over $40 on 1-2 Switch and that is a prime example of a game that should never cost above $20, and even that might be generous
what the fukk would make u buy 1-2 switch thats your L lmfao i wouldnt even take that shyt for free :laff:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I have blacked out on life since Tuesday. This game is beautiful and the combat is so crisp. I play with headphones and the sound of the weapons is breathtaking, especially the Black Widow Sniper Rifle. The sound department did a superb job on this game. When I landed on Havarl and heard the wildlife and the atmospheric sounds, I was in awe.

I'm only 22 hours in and I am overwhelmed with how much there is to do in this game, side missions and all.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Huge Fan of the series wasnt nothing gonna stop my cop :birdman:
Collectors Edition with Remote Nomad
Deluxe Edition game
Collectors edition guide(love the art)
Limited Stainless Steel Case

Succesful Black people with the disposable income to cater to their hobbies.

Good fukking shyt, breh:salute:

And fukk this 50 post a page shyt. :pachaha:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I have blacked out on life since Tuesday. This game is beautiful and the combat is so crisp. I play with headphones and the sound of the weapons is breathtaking, especially the Black Widow Sniper Rifle. The sound department did a superb job on this game. When I landed on Havarl and heard the wildlife and the atmospheric sounds, I was in awe.

I'm only 22 hours in and I am overwhelmed with how much there is to do in this game, side missions and all.

It really is almost overwhelming how much there is to do in this game. I've been to two other "hub" worlds now and all the extra side quests there on top of all the ones of the planets I literally don't know what I want to do at times. I've got Eos & Eladeen 100% viable I just have to do the monolith stuff on each, but I still got like 3 more loyalty missions waiting and like 15+ minor tasks in my journal as well:damn:

The leader of New Tachunka is a female krogan who's kinda a huge bytch that talks like snide tranny. Was reluctant to negotiate with her bytch ass but I fukk with my krogan brehs, I had to hook em up:salute:

While it was pretty confusing st first I'm actually a pretty big fan of the crafting system. Before I went to work today I crafted a level 4 mattock AR with plasma projectiles & +20% damage when the clips almost empty:wow:

These remnant guns I just unlocked look dope too tho:leon: will probably be my next crafting project if I don't upgrade my nomad first

Archangel

Banned
Daps
It really is almost overwhelming how much there is to do in this game. I've been to two other "hub" worlds now and all the extra side quests there on top of all the ones of the planets I literally don't know what I want to do at times. I've got Eos & Eladeen 100% viable I just have to do the monolith stuff on each, but I still got like 3 more loyalty missions waiting and like 15+ minor tasks in my journal as well:damn:

The leader of New Tachunka is a female krogan who's kinda a huge bytch that talks like snide tranny. Was reluctant to negotiate with her bytch ass but I fukk with my krogan brehs, I had to hook em up:salute:

While it was pretty confusing st first I'm actually a pretty big fan of the crafting system. Before I went to work today I crafted a level 4 mattock AR with plasma projectiles & +20% damage when the clips almost empty:wow:

These remnant guns I just unlocked look dope too tho:leon: will probably be my next crafting project if I don't upgrade my nomad first

I got the deluxe edition that came with this piff Pathfinder AR. Been bussing heads with that and the Black Widow. I havent tried any of the Remnant or Kett weaponry though. Might do that next.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Now i will say this...if you not playing on Insanity you's a casual. :hhh: Even on hard the enemies are easy to beat.