Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mass Effect: Andromeda

:laff: User reviews crack me up:
the_cringe
Mar 21, 2017

I¨m a big fan of ME1 and 2 so I called in sick for work and prepared to spend the whole week playing ME: Andromeda. Never mind that, a few hours in and already felt sorely disappointed. Called my boss and said it must have been food poisoning and I already feel better. He is a gamer too and knew immediately what was up and laughed his ass off at me for looking forward to this "mess".
:laff:

3/10

Mar 21, 2017

Mass Effect Andromeda falls short of its predecessors, but it's still a competently executed open-world action RPG with an interesting world and tons of quests to complete. Its biggest shame is that it doesn't make better use of its setting, opting instead to go with more of the same. Hopefully BioWare will be more ambitious when it comes time for the inevitable sequel
[/URL]

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don't even see how it got rated that low, like some kind of conspiracy real talk

Performance issues & animation bugs are there, no doubt about that, but it's EASILY an 8/10 game. I still give it a 9/10 so far but I'm a bioware/mass effect Stan since ME1 & KotOR:yeshrug:

A lot of "fans" have been disgruntled over stupid shyt like Cora not being Bisexual (yes theres literally public outrage over that shyt), "not enough" male homo romance options, and the lack of white males in power :mjpls:

Wide range of mixed reviews for a AAA title as well. It's almost as if some reviewers didn't care about that stupid shyt while others were a little more touched by it:mjpls:

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say this tho playing this has made me want another Star Wars rpg be it a kotor ( I know I know :mjcry:) or whatever

But why is there not a Star Wars rpg with this gen, why hasn't there been a Star Wars rpg (single player )since kotor2

Come on Disney :feedme:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i've been trying to fight an architect for the last 3-4 hours :beli: shyt reminds me of my trials an tribulations with the damn boulder robot in HZD

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It really is almost overwhelming how much there is to do in this game. I've been to two other "hub" worlds now and all the extra side quests there on top of all the ones of the planets I literally don't know what I want to do at times. I've got Eos & Eladeen 100% viable I just have to do the monolith stuff on each, but I still got like 3 more loyalty missions waiting and like 15+ minor tasks in my journal as well:damn:

The leader of New Tachunka is a female krogan who's kinda a huge bytch that talks like snide tranny. Was reluctant to negotiate with her bytch ass but I fukk with my krogan brehs, I had to hook em up:salute:

While it was pretty confusing st first I'm actually a pretty big fan of the crafting system. Before I went to work today I crafted a level 4 mattock AR with plasma projectiles & +20% damage when the clips almost empty:wow:

These remnant guns I just unlocked look dope too tho:leon: will probably be my next crafting project if I don't upgrade my nomad first

See that's one of the 2 things I desperately want to know!!

How to craft and create via R&D and the Strike team stuff.

Like MGS5 kinda spoiled me and scarred me with their version of it!!!

I ain't trynna get my squads murdered early on suicide squad like missions while my level is low

Martha

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
See that's one of the 2 things I desperately want to know!!

How to craft and create via R&D and the Strike team stuff.

Like MGS5 kinda spoiled me and scarred me with their version of it!!!

I ain't trynna get my squads murdered early on suicide squad like missions while my level is low

Martha
Yeah it's kinda confusing at first but I've figured it out now

You use the research terminal on the tempest or other hubs to access the crafting menus. You can craft armor, weapons, & augmentations which are kind of like weapon/armor mods but you can only use them when you first make something, it's not something you can add on later after you've made the item. There's Milky Way items (weapons/armor from past games), Heleous items (tech found in andromeda), & and Remenant items which is tech found in ruins & whatnot.

There's the research tab which is for crafting new shyt you don't have already. You use research points (mostly acquired by scanning objects) to unlock those items, but you also have to have the materials to craft them too (get familiar with mining in the nomad, MUCH MUCH cheaper than buying materials)

And development which is where you can craft better versions of what you already have. Before you make an item you'll have a couple slots for augmentations that you can apply to the weapon/armor that gives it special effects, bonuses, etc. If you have the required materials you'll be able to make it and it gets added to your inventory. It creates a whole separate item tho, it doesn't boost your current one.

For example I researched and made the Mattock AR level 1. Later on I collected the materials in development to make another one at level 3. I just now made a level 4 mattock with better augmentations so I can now sell the first two that I made and keep the better one.

Just remember weapons mods and augmentations are two different things. Mods can get swapped around at any time and augmentations can only be used during the crafting process, and are permanent.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've been trying to fight an architect for the last 3-4 hours :beli: shyt reminds me of my trials an tribulations with the damn boulder robot in HZD

You gotta get close to it well within assault rifle range cause when I did it I stayed back and it didn't reveal its weak points

Then I said fukk it got up close and got it done

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Why is the map system for this game so terrible? Is there a way to place the map on screen so I can navigate better. I've never had an issue like this with the old games and it's almost a game breaker because the maps are huge as fukk.