Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man...... I finally copped Tues night and been playing from when

Only been able to roughly put 4hrs in..... like I'm still on my first mission on Eios only completed one side quest which was finding the guy sabatoging the station..... but MAN is this game dope!!

I can't wait for this week as I'm pretty much just gonna lock myself up in a room order some Chinese food or a pizza and go HEAVY on this

Martha

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Jahnessa ryder made with my wife and Mother in law

she looks kinda more like a dark indian than a black girl :snoop:
I played up till Eos, got stuck trying to
power down some generators after murking some kett
than had to roadtrip down to Michigan to see some family.
I liked what I played despite some glitches and.... awkward writing at parts, I liked the combat so far but the sticky cover got me shot a few times. Hopefully I'll be able to put some more time in
edit: yeah that krogan sounded ultra moist, then I found out it was a woman, I thought Krogan females were super rare ?

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just came to say 7/10 is still a good game. Even 6/10 is too.
I just think you probably shouldn't spend $60 ($48 w/ GCU :win:) on anything below 8/10.
Spend your money how you want though :manny:

I spent over $40 on 1-2 Switch and that is a prime example of a game that should never cost above $20, and even that might be generous

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
how do i swap out my biotic abilities. im trynna throw nikkas
Go to the menu where all your biotic abilities are. You should see whatever biotics you have currently equipped and option buttons that you have tinselect to change them

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Also the frame rate in this game is atrocious. That's the worst sin not some silly facial animations. The worshipped to death Horizon has some awful facial animations/lip synching