DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Man...... I finally copped Tues night and been playing from when

Only been able to roughly put 4hrs in..... like I'm still on my first mission on Eios only completed one side quest which was finding the guy sabatoging the station..... but MAN is this game dope!!

I can't wait for this week as I'm pretty much just gonna lock myself up in a room order some Chinese food or a pizza and go HEAVY on this

Martha
This.

I love the worlds. The story is compelling to me and makes me jealous that I won't be alive 500 years from now.

I'm locked into the trilogy for the Long haul.

@Los! What's your verdict, Breh?

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This.

I love the worlds. The story is compelling to me and makes me jealous that I won't be alive 500 years from now.

I'm locked into the trilogy for the Long haul.

@Los! What's your verdict, Breh?
I love this shyt man...only Single player game i can finish. Trying to get a couple days off as we speak so i can indulge in ME's world.

I dont even wanna play BF1 and im a level 102 lol

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I love this shyt man...only Single player game i can finish. Trying to get a couple days off as we speak so i can indulge in ME's world.

Same.

I'm typically NOT a single player gamer.

I am feeling this, though. This, Shadow of Mordor and Zelda are probably the only single player experiences I'll forgo my daily multiplayer

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also the frame rate in this game is atrocious. That's the worst sin not some silly facial animations. The worshipped to death Horizon has some awful facial animations/lip synching
Disagree. The Horizon facial animations are fine. They're bad here but I don't find them distracting like so many others do.