djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I'm about to start over. My character creation's ugliness is just too much. Still looks like a fat faced darrell revis. Also didn't like my build. My play style is more suited to be an infiltrator than just engineer. I see no problems with the story or combat so far. Normal setting is too easy, have to up the difficulty. Only die when I am extremely careless.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
You have to equip them before you get off ship or after when you go to the thing that calls the rover.

I like exploring somewhat but the lack of creatures is a lil :ld:

Its not no mans sky bad but after playing FFXV and Witcher for so long im used to seeing giant shyt everywhere
true shyt maybe itll get better

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Four hours in and I'm having fun :smugbiden:

This is my first Mass Effect game so I have no idea how to set up my character :mjlol:

But that Charge and Shotgun combo is :wow:

Cover system is :mindblown: at times

Jetpacking in and out of cover and shooting from the air is the fluidly Horizon spoiled me on :banderas:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
As a biotic on Normal I just said fukk cover altogether. Level up a few abilities that restore shields, level up the barrier and you're tanking through everything.

I imagine Hard mode favors tech and combat much more, which was the case in the original ME trilogy

llt23

All Star
Daps
Game made my PS4 overheat :francis:

Ironically enough on a planet covered in ice. :skip:

The amount of content in this game is nuts. The main story is somewhat underwhelming but I was really surprised by the absolutely insane amount of shyt that you can do on each planet.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The Mass Effect accompanying Apex HQ app is very well done. Love that you can manage your strike teams and also your MP character loadouts remotely.​