666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Cora a beast :whoo:

The cover system is kind of annoying.... I also took me awhile to figure out that I heal myself up there was little stations with the red circle. Is that just for the epilogue?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Can any of you actually form your own opinion? Be critical of the game after you have actually played it through to the end. Glitches can be fixed with updates. How can anyone play a bioware or Bethesda game and not expect technical problems?

People take these reviews as gospel. Horizon exceeded expectations. ME expectations were simply set too high to begin with. Anything less than critical acclaim was going to be labeled a failure to people due the franchises name and how ME3 ended.
Become so conditioned to bad devs that you EXPECT technical problems brehs.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Become so conditioned to bad devs that you EXPECT technical problems brehs.

To me though from what I've played this isn't a flawed product it's just reached uncanny valley levels in that the characters look too realistic to not go the full way and animate realistically.

If you could go back in time to when Mario 64 first came out and give someone a product like this they'd be blown away by it funky animations and all. So the "problem" is other companies are doing better and have done better not that this is a problematic game.